The last 10 pounds challenge (closed group)

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    First let me say... GREAT JOB LADIES! Looks like everyone has been on the ball and had some great results. I also would like the thread to continue or another group started up. it really gives me that little lift when I need it, reading about everyone who is giving it, their all.

You guts inspire me. You're so good!

I've been getting really relaxed lately (more wine and cheese) but surprising have been only fluctuating between 121.2ib and 120.8ib.

Busy with work means the motivation to exercise hasn't been there as much as I had hoped and the humid afternoon thunderstorms are playing havoc with my oztag and runs! How do you guys do it...stay so motivated and dedicated to the exercise? My aim was 5 times a week but I usually only get 3 in.

Love reading your posts. Keep up the great work!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Mmmm wine and cheese, I :heart: !!!!!

It can be so hard to get motivated to workout...most times (like this morning) I totally wanted to stay in bed and worry about it later, BUT I forced myself to get up and it was soooo hard getting started but once the sweat starts pouring I know its the best thing for me. I try to get in 5-6days a week and ideally two workouts a day, which besides this week has been few and far between. I think I'll be working out everyday for the next couple of months. I'm doing my normal workout, plus alternating ripped in 30 and yoga at night. I really need to not gain 5lbs this holiday season.....this happens every year, but this year I am more motivated. Its been so hard and taken so long to lose the 5lbs I did and I don't wanna start over!!!!

Work has been kind of crazy for me too! I keep thinking today is friday and every time I remember its not I get super bummed :laugh:

I'm looking forward to my weekend....as usual!!!! Saturday will consist of the gym, shopping for new kitchen mats, going to Victorias Secret to get measure, WOOHOO...so excited for that. I really need something that fits, its pretty pathetic! And then we are gonna see a movie....Any suggestions???
    Sunday, I'm going to roast a chicken, make delicious healthy sides, and maybe bake alittle treat too...oh and beer will be involved :tongue:

What's everyone elses plans for the weekend??

xoxo
  • midnight8
    Options
    I think I've probably asked, but u all wait for hunger to eat?
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sometimes......during the day I usually wait until I'm hungry to snack, and sometimes at night I just try to use up some calories so I'll have a snack after dinner.....but sometimes I use wine for those calories :wink:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Where are all my Ladies at??????

Should we form an Official group??
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Where are all my Ladies at??????

Should we form an Official group??

I'm here. I know -- this group has dwindled away since the challenge ended. What should we do about this??? I miss you girls. How do you form an official group?
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sorry girls - I'm here! I just spend so much time looking at everyone's entries that I sometimes forget to look here. I wish we got notices when someone posts something. Maybe that would happen in the 'group' setting??

Things have been going well for me - little slips here and there and a few indulgent days spattered about - but for the most part - hitting that reset button when I did was the best thing I could have done for myself. And all your continued support - such a tremendous bonus! I'm finally on a roll - and it's name ain't dinner! Ha ha, get it dinner roll?? I'm feelin' good!!

Would love to continue this thread or something similar. Let me know what you all decide. And I'll try and make it a point to check back here a little more often.

Keep up the great work everyone & Val, best of luck with your surgery!! Just take it easy and do what the doc says!! Take care of YOU!!

Hugs to all!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I started a group for us and invited a bunch of people that were part of the challenge.
    Val-I set you and me up as an administrator and moderator, so please feel free to make any changes....this was your baby!!!!
    Look for your invites!!!
    XOXO