Women: Male Piercings and Tattoos

Options

Replies

• lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    well, we've already had this conversation and you didnt like my suggestions lol
    i have 10 piercings and i love them because unlike a tattoo, I can remove them whenever i want.
    my honest opinion, i think any piercing will look good on you except your eyebrow. i do not care for those at all, and sorry for those of you who have them..i give you permission to make fun of mine if you like :tongue:

as for a tattoo, i think an upper back tat will suit you. And I'm not a fan of leg tats on guys, but bring on the sleeves!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I love my tat's, but I really don't want my hubby to get any (and I think he's fine with that!). ;-)
  • staceyseeger
    Options
    I'd prefer neither. Piercings, for me, just go totally against my idea of the alpha male. I've never seen a piercing on a man that enhanced his masculinity. But even if I could get over it, my dad would never let the guy in his house. I know that sounds dumb, but he's my dad, and I care tremendously about what he thinks. I could never marry someone he didn't approve of, and since I don't believe in recreational dating, there'd be no point in even trying.

Tattoos ... again, I'd prefer none. If you're really hot, well, you don't need to fix something that isn't broken, capiche? But they aren't a dealbreaker ... just depends on how many and where they are. All over your body? Gross. One or two, tastefully done, and in places that can be concealed by clothing? I'm not opposed to that.
  • staceyseeger
    Options
    I'd prefer neither. Piercings, for me, just go totally against my idea of the alpha male. I've never seen a piercing on a man that enhanced his masculinity. But even if I could get over it, my dad would never let the guy in his house. I know that sounds dumb, but he's my dad, and I care tremendously about what he thinks. I could never marry someone he didn't approve of, and since I don't believe in recreational dating, there'd be no point in even trying.

Tattoos ... again, I'd prefer none. If you're really hot, well, you don't need to fix something that isn't broken, capiche? But they aren't a dealbreaker ... just depends on how many and where they are. All over your body? Gross. One or two, tastefully done, and in places that can be concealed by clothing? I'm not opposed to that.

Ditto!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    well, we've already had this conversation and you didnt like my suggestions lol
    i have 10 piercings and i love them because unlike a tattoo, I can remove them whenever i want.
    my honest opinion, i think any piercing will look good on you except your eyebrow. i do not care for those at all, and sorry for those of you who have them..i give you permission to make fun of mine if you like :tongue:

as for a tattoo, i think an upper back tat will suit you. And I'm not a fan of leg tats on guys, but bring on the sleeves!!

I did so appreciate your suggestions! The piercing thing was more curiosity anyway, and you didn't say anything about tattoos!

So there :p.
  • Ginger1384
    Options
    HOT!!!! Both are so HOT!!!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of piercings at all. but tattoos are a-ok. Well, as long as theyre done well and meaningful.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Here's another tribal I kinda like. The shoulder part is lame...the biceps part rocks:

Picture_002.jpg

And another woman I found on checkoutmyink.com that pulls off what should be ugly (if VERY high quality) ink...with pure confidence.

LXLfywZBTowjvaxcmIa8jC5Wo1_500_large.jpg

Still have to say...she's not quite as 'confident' as the other girl lol. That girl KNOWS she's the center of the internet...

:)
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Tattoos-def HOT (any and lots of them, just not on the face)
    Piercings-def NOT
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Definitely hot!! I'd love some good sleeves or a back or chest piece :) Piercings, sure. It really depends on the guy which piercing I would go for though. I personally have rather large gauged ears and I think it is attractive on guys as well.
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    I do not like piercing... but tattoos all over on a muscular guy are sexxy! Otherwise ehh
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Options
    <---- New tat, 3 hours ago! Been wanting this for almost 2 months. :-)
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options

I love it! It looks fantastic :)

I want to get one soon. Not sure what or where though. Suggestions?

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Hoooooooot. Lip piercings and sleeves (nice sleeves of course).
  • BuffTexan
    Options

Thanks Hollie. Will this be your 1st tat? I suggest taking inventory of things you've always liked your entire life, then find a way to express it as a tattoo. :smile:
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I love most tattoos and piercings on potential partners. I will say I am not a fan of tribal tattoos.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options

Thanks Hollie. Will this be your 1st tat? I suggest taking inventory of things you've always liked your entire life, then find a way to express it as a tattoo. :smile:

Yes... my first :) Sounds like it will take a lot of time to find the right one.
  • BuffTexan
    Options
    I love most tattoos and piercings on potential partners. I will say I am not a fan of tribal tattoos.
    And you also like hairy men! Ewwww!!!!! :wink: j/k
  • BuffTexan
    Options

Yes... my first :) Sounds like it will take a lot of time to find the right one.
    Yes and no. You'll know when you find it... it'll just pop out at you! :smile:
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love tatts and partial to piercings but dont like face piercings, nothing nicer than a nice hunky tanned muscular chest with a nipple ring *drools*