Women: Male Piercings and Tattoos

Options
12345679»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

LXLfywZBTowjvaxcmIa8jC5Wo1_500_large.jpg

Still have to say...she's not quite as 'confident' as the other girl lol. That girl KNOWS she's the center of the internet...

:)
    wtf is up with her socks?

Apparently...sometime way back when...someone decided guys think girls in striped tube socks were hot.

Sadly, its stuck. I hated the things as a kid...hate them now.

On the George Clooney tattoo, I'll go look it up lol.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options

wtf is up with her socks?

Apparently...sometime way back when...someone decided guys think girls in striped tube socks were hot.

Sadly, its stuck. I hated the things as a kid...hate them now.

i just thought it was funny. very random that she is sitting there in nothing but some skimpy panties and these dingy ugly socks. like she's saying "i was wearing more, but thought just the panties and socks were hot, so decided to keep them on. oh, and i suck at doing laundry. couldnt get them white." its been a hell of a day and i am laughing. oh well.
    the tats are cool. which was the purpose of it all...sorry. proceed with the thread.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I don't mind tats, as long as they are done well. Nothing worse than a badly done tattoo.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Above poster, lmao about the dingy socks! Tattoos hoooot, piercings, depends on who it is &what's pierced. No gauges though!
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I guy with a beautifully done half or full sleeve is totally hot! :wink: