**Team Body Rock - August Challenge** (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Have you forgotten me?
  • SouthernCityChic
    SouthernCityChic Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I need weigh in totals emailed to me on MFP on Sunday night or first thing Monday mornings

Thanks!!
  • ashley_7979
    Options
    just checking my signature
  • ashley_7979
    Options
    hmmm How do I get our Body Rock pic to show up in my signature?
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Change the both the IMGs to lowercase img? Maybe?

Woohooo! Body Rock!

I'm Rachel

Start weight 77kg (169.8lb)
    Goal 74kg (163lb)

It's 2nd of August here in NZ now, did my 100 jumping jacks yesterday, and plan is to run to school with my son on his scooter this morning for my "extra mile!, it's more like 3 miles, but I'd normally go in the car!!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    SW: 195
    GW: 187
    -8 lb loss

I already did the 100 jumping jacks for today, along with Week 2 Insanity and will run later today :)
  • Flodanna
    Flodanna Posts: 19
    Options
    How did you guys enter in your 100 jumping jacks? Mine is coming up according to how long which I'm not sure how long, I just know amount.
  • Flodanna
    Options
    Got on the scale today and dropped another lb, whoo hoo!

SW: 174lbs
    GW: 166lbs

Total goal: 130lbs

8 lbs in August....Let's go!!!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    To have the Team Body Rock banner. Put this in your sig...

CorrectedBodyRockSiggy.jpg

but lower case the IMG at the front & end
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    ready to do this! but don't know if my ddd's girls are gonna like 100 jumping jacks! :laugh:
  • ashley_7979
    Options
    testing my sig again...
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 82.5kg (182lb's)
    Goal by end aug 79kg (174lb's)

100 jumping jacks done for 1st aug!

My iPad won't let me copy the siggy :angry: I'll try again from my laptop in the morning
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    ready to do this! but don't know if my ddd's girls are gonna like 100 jumping jacks! :laugh:

HaHa.. I dd's don't like them either ;)
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    My exercise today consisted of walking 3/4 mile, 150 jumping jacks, & 6 min step-aerobics. I am excited to be on this team and about this challenge!! GO BODY ROCK!!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    100 Jumping Jacks in 2 minutes! Daily Challenge Done!!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    Be sure to log your water & daily challenge in your diary everyday because that's extra points! :happy:

I will go through everyones daily log every night to gather points for checking in, under calories, & 64oz of water a day.

Please try to email me nightly also with all your challenges that you finished for the day.

I'm doing all I can to make sure everyone is getting the credit they deserve so please make sure you're doing your part too so nothing gets missed. :happy:

Thanks soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is meeting all their goals for today!
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm finished for the day! I did my jumping jacks in addition to my normal daily run. I logged it in my diary. And I was under my calories and drank more than enough water!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    All good for today !!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    I have emailed & friend requested .. vicky1506 & laranay13 and still haven't heard anything.. I'm so hoping they didn't drop out :ohwell: If any of you ever talk to them please let me know..

Also I still need pictures from several people. If you don't plan on sending a pic please let me know asap, thanks!

Team Body Rock... PLEASE unblock your diary if you haven't already because if you don't email or post what you've done and I can't check it then I can't give you the credit you deserve!
  • Flodanna
    Options
    Done with my challenge today. I am not able to send a photo at this time. Keep up the good work everyone!!