Replies

• Kassie37
    Kassie37 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started! Go RED!
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!! GO Red Team!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    go team red! anyone can add me if they wish.

500 calories? yikes! I'll definitely give it a try
  • mymagicalinkerytour
    Options
    Hmm burning 500 calories a day sounds tough, but I'll try! I would love to lose 20lbs by mid-November so I will take all the motivation and suggestions I can get!
  • PeytonSwan
    PeytonSwan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I always set my workout ( btw. doing the 30DS as well ;D) two hours after lunch, so I definitely eat something for the evening afterwards !
    This Friday is weigh-in ?? :)
    Gooo red! :)

Yep weigh in Friday!
    I forgot you were doing the two as well! Im probably going to do the shred this evening! Already been for my run so today will be a good day!!

I definitely wish you a good start in the 30DS :)! Hope you feel great afterwards :)!

I'm not going to make the 500 exercise calories a day ;D I've already got problems with munching the exercise calories back, how am I going to do it if my exercise calories are even higher? So don't push yourself too far guys :)!
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread. I need all the support I can get for losing 10 this month. I am refocused and ready - hope I dont' sabatoge myself this month.
  • lisey116
    lisey116 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Go team Red! I'm so happy to be apart of this challenge. Not only do I feel liable because of food/exercise tracking on here, but now I feel even more liable with having to send our weights in every week. I just turned down a bag of chips because I know friday will be here before I know it! Also happy that there are mini challenges and it will give even more motivation to work out.

Good luck everyone!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Go team Red! I'm so happy to be apart of this challenge. Not only do I feel liable because of food/exercise tracking on here, but now I feel even more liable with having to send our weights in every week. I just turned down a bag of chips because I know friday will be here before I know it! Also happy that there are mini challenges and it will give even more motivation to work out.

Good luck everyone!

Welldone turning down the chips!! I haven't turned down the chocolate yet oops, but still well within cals so should be ok!
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 30ds challenge along side this one so will get about 200 cals doing that. Plus when I het a chance I run or go to
    The gym, 500 per day should be ok but I usually have 1 rest day do we shall see!

I'm off to cancun on 4th sept and have my birthday on 18th so want to look fab! Do you guys eat back your exercise cals?

I try NOT to eat my exercise cals but I don't know if I should be or not. I have a rough time eating my original calorie goals. smh. I always knew I had bad eating habits but struggling for 1290 calories is crazy. lol. Have fun in Cancun!!
  • mccrazyma3
    mccrazyma3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you log 30DS calories burned? I've yet to figure that out!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM, but others on here w/o one log it as circuit training. I think most people burn between 180-250 cals per session (using HRM data, not MFP, which tends to be a high estimate), but I'm sure it varies a lot.
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow this challenge is tough but I love it!! Gonna try really hard! I'm doing 30 day shred atm which I normally burn 250-300 so that's a good start, but I usually mong around for the rest of the day! Will have to do some running and go for a walk with LO in the pushchair as well!!
    Looking forward to this!

COME ON REDDSSS! :)
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Had an awful day today as well so this is really gonna give me the motivation to get back to it tomorrow!
  • julesgrek
    julesgrek Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So excited to start this challenge!
    I'm turning 40 next week and I don't want to look it! :)

Go RED!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Go team red!

I've already failed at the 500 calories today, it was too hot and I was too tired... blah blah blah. I'll try again tomorrow! :)
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Panda--the day's not over yet! But tomorrow is a new day. :) Go red team! Has anyone else not received an email or anything back after friending the team captain? I'm just worried 'cause I was having internet issues today and really want to do this challenge. :)
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    So many great members!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    How do you log 30DS calories burned? I've yet to figure that out!

I use the definitive "circuit training, general" thing on here. It seems accurate. :)
  • kerimonster
    Options
    Thank goodness for this challenge. I just started MFP and haven't really exercised at all yet...except cleaning the house. I needed extra motivation to get moving and the 500 calories burned/day is just what I need!!! Of course I see this tonight so I will have to start tomorrow morning....time to dust off the Wii fit and get to steppin..LOL

I don't plan on eating those 500 calories since I want the 1lb extra loss :)

Go RED team..we are so gonna take this!!!
  • susieoneill
    susieoneill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Go Red Team!! I am so excited about this!! It is going to be an awesome month!!!:smile: