BIggest Loser Challenge - The Unstoppable Panthers (closed g

Options

Replies

• ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My Tuesday reason.....My sweet hubby. He loves no matter my size, but I love that I'm smaller and healthier than when we got married. I love that he can't keep his hands off of me. I want to be his "eye candy"
  • gsterlingdiva02
    Options
    Good evening U.P,

My Tuesadat reason.... A healthier lifestyle!

GG
  • twotfluty
    Options
    Hi Team,

My Wednesday reason is that I want to be able to be "that woman" when I'm 50, 60, 70 who is in amazing shape and able to take care of myself and my home and keep up with everything.

Can any of you help me--I've read some posts where people bookmark certain topics. How do you do this? I have to search everytime for this page....

Thanks!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    go to message boards and then at the top is a tab called My Topics.. Click on that and you will find the posts that you have replied to...

My Wednesday reason why....... To prove to myself that I can!!! I want to grow and learn.. I want to have the self control to be able to push through when the scales aren't moving and it seems it's all for naught... We all know these days/weeks too well.. I'm there now.. I want to push through because I know that in times like now that seperate the ones who yoyo and the ones who experience true life change... I want true life change...
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    My weds reaso is to be healthy, I know that's a broad statement but by healthy I mean in a healthy weight range ( I'm considered obese) for my height, and in general just to be a healthier person in the choices I make then when I began this journey. I know I eat and exercise way better then I used to, but I want this to continue it's not about meeting a goal it's about maintaining that goal ( the hardest part)
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My Wednesday challenge for doing this is for my career. I want to be a college professor and researcher so that involves a lot of public speaking, and I would be feel better speaking in front of an audience if I wouldn't be so self-conscious.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hmm Wednesday reason - to reach my goal and finish what I started.

I logged all my food today - such that it is. Not a good day. :frown:
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    My Wednesday day goal is to live longer. Diabetes runs in my family and if you are at a healthy weight, eat well, and exercise you can sometimes delay or prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    My Wednesday day goal is to live longer. Diabetes runs in my family and if you are at a healthy weight, eat well, and exercise you can sometimes delay or prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes

I mean Thursday lol
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Thursday reason - Set a good example for my daughter; teach her to be active and eat well. I was not an active child and I did not eat well; spent most of my teenage years on fad diets. I want her to be healthy and active!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    My Thursday reason is to feel AMAZING!!! I dont' know what the deal was, but I have been so sluggish and felt really icky all week... Well, woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks!! I ran 3 miles to start the day.. I homeschool and my kids finished school by noon and wanted to go to the grocery store because they have a deli... The boys wanted pizza... I told them only if we walk... So, round trip 2.5 miles.. I didn't eat the pizza:(.. We got home and after lunch my 12 year old and I did Jillian's Ripped in 30 together... I feel amazing today!! I LOVE being active and sharing that activity with my kids!!
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    wow I can't believe it's already the end of the week! I really liked this challenge, thank you to all of you for sharing your motivations.

My Thursday reason is : because I want to win this battle i've been battleling my whole life. I want to know it's possible to change, and I want to win this.

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in!
  • twotfluty
    Options
    Ahh! Didn't get to this until now! My Thursday reason for losing weight is to be able to walk into a store and not have to hope they have my size :) I've been a size 16 since high school (actually a little bigger than that in high school) and it's always like holding my breath.....will this brand/store/company decide that 16 is still misses sizes? I'd love love LOVE to go into a store and know I can find something.

Also, I COMPLETED the challenge this week. Logged every day, drank my water, and was under my calories. I just completed my first week of a new workout regime and feel so amazing, too.

Good luck tomorrow, team!
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Just checked in - I'm up. :sad: TOM decided to pay me a visit yesterday so I know it's bloat! My exercise fell off a little this week too but I met all challenges! Next week will be a better week!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Good morning, Our topic page is locked there must be a limit of 20 pages. You may review it but you can't add to it. So, I have set up a new topic page her is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/333350-biggest-loser-challenge-2-beginning-9-2-2011-closed-group
  • tsumpter
    Options
    This upcoming week team challenge will be to keep under your target calories and to drink 64 oz. of water a day. Good luck & make this last day count.

Individual Challenge: need to set a goal for yourself.

Make sure that you check the results. There will be some changes again this week.

Good Luck
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    looks like a lot of people have not logged in this week.. Even if your week wasn't what you wanted it to be, log in and give T your numbers.. Everyone logging in makes a HUGE difference...
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Just checked out the results - think we did a great job!! Way to go Panthers!! My individual goal for the week is to work out at least 300 minutues or burn at least 1500 calories - now that I am almost 100% I want to get back to where I was.
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    I'm SO sad that we aren't all still going to be together...:( :( Best of luck to everyone irregardless of team...
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    I'm SO sad that we aren't all still going to be together...:( :( Best of luck to everyone irregardless of team...

Looks like you and I are on the same team! :happy: