New you by the New Year challenge (closed Group) Week 3

Options
Here are the results for Week 2 of our challenge. This week we had several no shows, so I tried to make it fair on the most lbs lost, to the team with the most lbs lost per member who reported.

So with out further ado:

Team with the highest % of weight lost compared to goal: Team Thin It to Win It with 3.32%

Team with the most pounds lost: Team Thin It to Win It (average of 1.57 lbs. per person)

Team Calorie Burn Challenge Winner: Team Weight Loss Warrior Princesses with 6,381 (also wins for avg cals burnt/ member)

Individual with the highest % of weight lost compared to goal: Lauren (dipsl19) with 6.29% lost this week

Individual with the most pounds lost: Tie between Kelly (ksutte) and Marti (DancinSMartiPants)

Individual Calorie Burn Challenge Winner: Kelly (ksutte)

Team Abnehmen you have one for sure no show: ohfong, so please feel free to invite someone to do the challenge. I am going to leave it up to you to decide as a team. Just let me know who it is and their stats, so I can add them. If you want to ask the first turn down, look at the original thread and see who got turned down first, however you want it is up to you.

Thats all, let the trash talk begin!!!

Replies

• dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    WOOO TEAM! :) we're awesome lol LETS KEEP IT UP GUYSSS

and i cant believe i won somethinggg :p yay!
    congrats to everyone else!
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options

You did so good, at that rate you'll reach your goal way before new years!!! :happy:
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Excellent work everyone!!!
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wooo hoooo!! :tongue:
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Team Abnehman we need to do better!!!!!! :sad:
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I know :mad: Gutted that I wasnt really on it this week but did have a fantastic weekend with the family. Definitely back on purpose now!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options

*I* can believe you won something! Congratulations!
  • MyJourney11
    Options

I will do better. It was a very trying week. I had a bad couple of food days and then my friends son took a turn for the worse. He lost his battle with cancer last night. I'm sure I won't be eating exactly perfectly the next few days with everything going on but I will do my best. If nothing else, this has tought me that I need to take care of myself and my children because I may not have them tomorrow :cry:
  • ljjorgensen
    Options
    Way to go team WLWP way to burn, lets keep it up and awesome Kelly, proud of you!!!!!!
  • ljjorgensen
    Options
    LORIE, wasn't this week 2 or did i miss something. We started July 18 with the NYBTNY challenge
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    LORIE, wasn't this week 2 or did i miss something. We started July 18 with the NYBTNY challenge

Week 2 results and week 3 chat
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    :tongue: From the Ashes of week 2 Team Abnehman shall rise to the challenge!!!

Just got back from the gym and I can't feel my arms. I love it .:bigsmile:
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

*I* can believe you won something! Congratulations!

we BOTH won something!! :) go us
  • XBabigrl72
    Options
    Go Kelly! You are doing great. Good job getting your name in the lime light. Keep up the good work.
    To everyone: No matter where we all stand we're all doing really good. Lets keep up the good work all of us, no matter what team you're on.
  • XBabigrl72
    Options
    Go Kelly! You are doing great. Good job getting your name in the lime light. Keep up the good work.
    To everyone: No matter where we all stand we're all doing really good. Lets keep up the good work all of us, no matter what team you're on.
  • XBabigrl72
    Options
  • XBabigrl72
    Options
    sorr for the same post going up 3 times. IDK what happened
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    WTG, Kelly!!!!!!
    AND, Team WLWP!!!! We're amaziinnnnngggggg!!!!
    Let's keep it up this week, team!!!! :)
  • snobuni08
    snobuni08 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I love this group! Thanks!
    P.s.. WHOOT WHOOT team TITWI kicks BUTT!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    What's today's challenge again?