New you by the New Year challenge (closed Group) Week 3

Options

Replies

• Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Love the ideas! :heart: And I usually post if I got to my goals on the next day too. I have trouble connecting at home, so most of my posts are when I'm at work. :tongue: I think someome mentioned to make daily threads. That's going to be difficult for me to keep up with. I like the weekly ones like this thread better.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Sounds like most are in favor, so who wants to be the Team captains??
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I think someome mentioned to make daily threads. That's going to be difficult for me to keep up with. I like the weekly ones like this thread better.

I agree with this, weekly thread is better
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    im alittle scared about all the rules with the points and stuff, but im sure ill get it down with your guidelines :) ill be a captain! :)
  • wvualum
    Options
    im alittle scared about all the rules with the points and stuff, but im sure ill get it down with your guidelines :) ill be a captain! :)

Ok Lauren is the captain of Team Thin It to Win It,
    who is next?
  • dipsl19
    Options
    OH question. are we just starting with the points this week? and what is the time period, monday to sunday?
  • wvualum
    Options
    OH question. are we just starting with the points this week? and what is the time period, monday to sunday?

We'll start after this weeks weigh in, that will give us time to get everything ironed out.
  • dipsl19
    Options

We'll start after this weeks weigh in, that will give us time to get everything ironed out.

perfect! thanks :)
  • ljjorgensen
    Options
    Sounds good to me, just keep me straight.
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I like the idea. Team captins would be great too, our team does seem to be falling apart I think we only have 4 that are still checking in reguarly. I vote for Dave he seems to have enough energy for us :) and he is very motivating!!
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    I second Dave on Team Abnehmen. He really is quite good at firing people up!! Hahaha.

And I'm a fan of the points idea, but no way am I being captain. I'd lose track of my head if it weren't screwed on!! :)

I fail at Wednesdays though. Only 16oz so far... Sorry, team WLWP!
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. Awesome ideas Lorie!!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I like the idea. Team captins would be great too, our team does seem to be falling apart I think we only have 4 that are still checking in reguarly. I vote for Dave he seems to have enough energy for us :) and he is very motivating!!

I accept the challenge of being Captain for Team Abnehmen. Let me know what I need to do. I will be offline this weekend (Friday afternoon-Sunday night). Sorry, I'm not lugging My lap top into the mountains with me.
  • wvualum
    Options
    Ok I'll send you something by then. Emily are you going to be WLWP's captain??
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sure, I can do it.
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

I accept the challenge of being Captain for Team Abnehmen. Let me know what I need to do. I will be offline this weekend (Friday afternoon-Sunday night). Sorry, I'm not lugging My lap top into the mountains with me.

WOOHOO!! Come on Captin Dave
    > lead us to victory :)
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Hooray for captain Lauren!! (can I call you cap'n?)
  • dipsl19
    Options
    Hooray for captain Lauren!! (can I call you cap'n?)

hahaha omg sure lol :P
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    yay for Dave being team captain

I drank 2Liters of water today
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    I drank 72 ounces of water Wednesday. I was only 20 ounces off of what I needed for the day.

Let's go Team TITWI!