• gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    is today the 100 challenge???
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Two things.

1. I drank 164oz of water yesterday. ( I burned about 1000 cals running to the bathroom all night LOL)

2. I got ahold of OhFong, she was lost on what to do in the group. I hope I got her up to speed so we'll see what happens with that.

Thrashing thursday is here! I think I'll do four differnt ab routins with sets of 25 each today. I know theres muscle under that mushy gummie bear layer.
  • BigDave1050
    Options

Yes, yes it is.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options

Yes, yes it is.

How about we called today's challenge Hot 100 Thursday??
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I'm with that or Thrashing Thursday. Either name works as long as I do the 100 reps LOL
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    okie dokie
  • wvualum
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm with that or Thrashing Thursday. Either name works as long as I do the 100 reps LOL
    [/quote]

Thrashing Thursday is good to. It might make me think I need to do Zumba cause its closer to Thrashing than dancing when I do it.
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else thining ahead to how they are going to meet their fiber goal tomorrow?
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    Thrashing Thursday is good to. It might make me think I need to do Zumba cause its closer to Thrashing than dancing when I do it.

I went to do a Zumba class last night, but the class was canceled. I'll try again next week. hopefully I'm not the only guy in class
  • wvualum
    Options

I went to do a Zumba class last night, but the class was canceled. I'll try again next week. hopefully I'm not the only guy in class

You can really burn a lot of calories doing it.
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    [/quote]

You can really burn a lot of calories doing it.
    [/quote]

This is what I need. I need to get Team Abnehmen numbers up for the weekend challenges too so we can trash talk the other two teams. LOL
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    I just found out that our parks and rec are offering free drop in classes in August. I'm totally going to stop in and try a Zumba class.
  • ohfong77
    ohfong77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Team Abnehmen - just figuring out how to use this forum stuff - so sad other teams are going to get smashed by us!
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    Team Abnehmen - just figuring out how to use this forum stuff - so sad other teams are going to get smashed by us!

You're back and we need you. We will fight our way to the top of the weight loss mountain.
  • wvualum
    Options

You're back and we need you. We will fight our way to the top of the weight loss mountain.

Well you might make it to second place, but Team Thin It to Win It is going to take this week!! All categories, right team?
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    [/quote]

Well you might make it to second place, but Team Thin It to Win It is going to take this week!! All categories, right team?
    [/quote]

Wow the air must be thin up there in WV to be talking smack that hard. team Abnehmen is coming back together and we will take all.
  • wvualum
    Options
    We shall see. I am the one who tallies everything after all. :wink:

Done with the challenge! 35 squats, 35 wall pushups and 30 jumping jacks. How is everyone else doing today?
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    Challenge Complete! 100 side bends.
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    Team Leaders: I'm working on creating a spreadsheet to track my team's points for the updated challenge. If you would like me to e-mail it to you please send me a message with your e-mail.

Emily
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    100 jumoing jacks. In my work clothes. Next to my desk. Top that! ;)