How much have YOU lost?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• bogoli
    bogoli Posts: 15
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to see how long it's been since I've joined MFP? I know approximately when, but I'd like to know exactly, I'm just not sure where to find it! thanks :)
  • aholtz1
    aholtz1 Posts: 27
    Options
    I have lost 6.4lbs in 3 weeks!!! Have quite a bit to go, but every bit helps get me there!!! :happy:
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I have lost 66 pounds in 40 weeks. That is an aveerage of more than 1.6 pounds per week. Woot, woot.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    50 pounds in 3 1/2 months
  • FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    120lbs since June last year, :happy:
  • cherrycake26
    Options
    16lb in 5 weeks, pretty pleased though loads more to lose and a holiday coming up in 3 1/2 weeks.....
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I HAVE ONLY LOST 1.5 POUNDS IN A MONTH AND A HALF BUT I'M LOSING INCHES SO I WILL TAKE THAT OVER POUNDS LOST N E DAY.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    signed up on june 21, 2011, and down 27 pounds as of this morning.

you are doing great!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to see how long it's been since I've joined MFP? I know approximately when, but I'd like to know exactly, I'm just not sure where to find it! thanks :)

i think it shows on your profile. otherwise, you can look up in your progress reports, and look back to the 1st day that you entered your weight. that's what i have been doing at lest
  • garrettnicole92
    Options
    10lbs in 9 weeks.
  • hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    31 lbs in 16 weeks! eeek its at a plateau now so need to bump up the exercise!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!