Options

Replies

• greatdragon
    Options
    6.4LB and 23 days so about 3 weeks
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    98 pounds in 10 1/2 months. Those last 2 pounds are hanging on for dear life, but I'm fit and healthy so I can just stick my tongue out at the scale and keep making healthy choices.
  • shevanity
    shevanity Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I join MFP in May 11. I started my fitness journey last November. I have been slowly working on eating healthier over the last couple of years. I weighed 168 pounds at 5 foot 5 inches in November. I have steadily lost weight by improving my physical fitness and eating habit. I now weight 132 and my goal is 125.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    80 lbs in 10 months ..... just about 2 lbs a week, just like MFP set up for me. It's amazing how accurate it can be when you stick to it:) Keep up the great work everyone!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I started my lifestyle change on July 1 of this year and as you can see in the banner in my sig, I've lost 17 lbs so far.
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have lost 98lbs - I really wanted to get to 100 lost total but am completely stalled and might just have to settle for the 98!
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    15 lbs in 8 weeks

(and I eat ALL my exercise calories, and then some, sometimes).

I have 15 more lbs to lose, so I expect this rate to be slowing down a bit as I get closer to my goal.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    A little over 37 lbs in about 4.5 months. :happy: Never thought I could lose 10 let alone this many. :bigsmile:
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :) 13 lbs in 8 wks! (I weigh in on MFP on Fridays for a challenge, so I won't officially change it til tomorrow!)
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    29lbs in 14 weeks.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I've been here 11 weeks and lost 11 pounds! That's only one pound a week but I'm still proud of my accomplishments. Have other people looked at how their weight loss is compared to how long you've been an MFP member?? Share how much have you lost a week since you've joined MFP!

nooooooo ONLY 1lb a WEEK!!!! that is an awesome accomplishment...1lb a week is GREAT!!!!!! celebrate it.....i have lost 73lbs since january 2008 (82ish from my highest) and have another 35 or so to go BUT keeping off the weight this whole time while working towards reaching my end goal has been my greatest accomplishment...making the changes to make this a permanent solution is WAYYYYY better than losing weight fast....losing weight fast means you are slamming your body with changes and it wont be able to keep up and neither will you.....take you time, learn new things about food and exercise and your own body and enjoy this amazing process....get the weight off and keep it off THIS TIME....that is my goal anyway....good luck with your journey.....
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week and a half, and I've lost 1 pound in that first week. I lost 6 lbs this summer but am so much more motivated since I found this website! :)
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    it took me almost two years to lose 187 pounds. I reached my goal weight in Nov 2010. I joined MFP in JAN 2009.

Everyone has done fabulous! you all should be proud!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    50 lbs in 23 weeks= averages to 2.17lbs a week.
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Way to Go Everyone!!!!

Neck -2inches as of 7/15

Waist -9inches as of 7/15

Weight -93lbs as of this morning

I'll update my weight tomorrow :)
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    34lbs. But 8 of those were this week through illness.

and 9 inches of my tum!
  • Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    18.2 lbs in 20 weeks (Almost a pound a week)... had a bit of a rocky start doing it on my own before finding MFP.
    I'd lose some, then gain almost all of it back.. that pretty much stopped after I started logging my food and exercise here.
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joebeauchesne
    joebeauchesne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Member since mid December of 2010 - Lost 80 lbs...

SW - 212.5
    GW- 141
    CW - 132.8!!!

Haven't been a "normal" weight in 25 years...until now - for forever!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Since joining? 26 lbs since January to get down to 130. Before that, likely another 40-50 lbs from March 2010 to November 2010. Pretty sure I was over 200lbs, but didn't have a scale so not sure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!