What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was an interval workout which included my new love-to-hate move: Prisoner Squat Jumps. I nearly died.

Not sure what today will bring. I'm winging it!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Les Mills BodyPump with increased weight, a run and maybe some JM Shred when the kiddies are in bed.
  • Joshloe
    Joshloe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    40 Mins Chest and Triceps
    40 Mins Eliptical
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Leg day! 4/10 squats/ dl w/shrug, bulgarian split/step up, reverse crunch. Must have done something right, went out to walk the dog bafterog after and my legs wouldn't work. Walking like a drunken sailor.

Yay!!! I love leg day sooooo much! I have to play it cool walking out of the gym, because my legs don't want to do what I want them to do. :bigsmile:

Tonight I've got back and biceps, and maybe some intervals.

Yep DOMS! Ouch! However I must have done it correctly because it's my quads and glutes that are sore and that was what I was targeting.

20 min tempo run on the treadmill to try and work the soreness out - 2+ miles. (didn't work - still sore :laugh: )
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'll probably walk later tonight, after we go to dinner for my son's birthday. I waited til 2 am for him to come home to wish him happy birthday, and couldn't get up for a workout this morning.
  • xRedRockerx
    xRedRockerx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Shaun T's Max Recovery and a 60 min Zumba class!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Leg day! 4/10 squats/ dl w/shrug, bulgarian split/step up, reverse crunch. Must have done something right, went out to walk the dog bafterog after and my legs wouldn't work. Walking like a drunken sailor.

Yay!!! I love leg day sooooo much! I have to play it cool walking out of the gym, because my legs don't want to do what I want them to do. :bigsmile:

Tonight I've got back and biceps, and maybe some intervals.

Yep DOMS! Ouch! However I must have done it correctly because it's my quads and glutes that are sore and that was what I was targeting.

20 min tempo run on the treadmill to try and work the soreness out - 2+ miles. (didn't work - still sore :laugh: )

Running never happens for me after leg day. I learned that lesson quick! When I switch routines in a couple of weeks, I'll have two days for legs instead of one, so it won't be as intense. I hope. :smile:
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Rode 21 miles.
  • Ahrena
    Ahrena Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I ran 5k this morning. Will spend approx 2 hours riding horses today (that's my job) and if I have time I'd like to do some aerial silks practise this evening :) failing that, a short abs workout.
  • sjaplo
    Options
    Power went off from 5:00 to 5:30 - oh well, I was due a rest day anyway. My quads are still smarting from Weds. :smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I did nothing last night. It was late when we got home, and storming, so I wasn't going to walk in that. But today is LEG DAY!!!! :bigsmile:
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Leg day. Got a pr on deadlifts, front squats, rear lunges and seated calf raises. :happy:
  • sjaplo
    Options
    Leg day. Got a pr on deadlifts, front squats, rear lunges and seated calf raises. :happy:

Hey kudos to you!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Leg day. dead lifts heavy. Well see how much energy I have after that.
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    TurboFire: Fire55, Abs10, and Stretch10!!!! Love me my TurboFire!
  • Esmerayne
    Esmerayne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    15 minutes Vinyasa Flow Yoga this morning and just finished 15 minutes of a HASFit Strength Training video. 250 calories, whoo~
  • athousandstiles
    Options
    I did the Fitstar Training Camp workout and some cleaning. Deep cleaning.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Rode 25 miles.
  • sjaplo
    Options
    Leg Day 5/5 Squats, deadlifts w/ shrug, bul split/ step up and reverse crunch. Kept the weight the same as last Weds to try and avoid DOMs.

cheers
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yesterday; 5 hours working in the garden, watering, weeding and planting; 2 1/2 hours loadeing and moving hay, 80 to 90 lb. bales. Feeding and weatering the livestock.