Boobs!

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'd just have mine picked up off the floor if I got tired of sweeping up behind myself. No implants.
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Implants & a lift please!
    I'm really tall with fairly big hips [5foot11, 41 inch hips] so my 32E's don't look proportional. I know, an E cup is pretty big, but when it's teamed with a small band, it's actually more like a 34D, so pretty average. But yeah, after already losing at least 40 pounds, they've kind of gone south haha. I just want them to perk up & be what they should be for a 20 year old!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Wow....I'm amazed at the response!

Glad I put the thread on...

Got a lot to read and think about....

I could take a before pic and compare it to a pic of the bra I used to wear when I was pregnant.... There uscquitexa difference between the two! And all that was natural...

Think I'll get to my goal weight and see what happens to my boobs!
    If Im still not sure then I may opt for for a wee bit of help with a cupsize or so!

A liitle bit nervous of the whole procedure but I'll wait and see first.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Sneaky!
    To each their own. I think natural looks the best though. And ladies with tiny frames and huge gozangas look strange too. As for mine.... Im good. No expansion needed. :laugh:

I'm an all natural 32G. Sometimes I think I'd like a reduction, and sometimes I think my huge gozangas are ok.

The hubs likes them, but I could probably do without them.

I do have a small frame, but right now I'm fairly overweight, so I guess they don't look so weird.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I just barely went in for a consult. If I had the money. I'd do it as soon as I quit BFing. I have to get reconstructive surgery on my nipples. I'll need a lift plus a small implant. I would do silicone as it is more squishy than saline.
    Also I asked about scar tissuue making them hard. The Dr said to put the implant under the muscle. Then you won't have that problem.
    I get kinda offended. When I hear a TON of negativity about boob jobs. If someone broke their nose and got a nose job. I'm sure it wouldn't get the same negative response. That women who've been pregnant, nursed get a boob job. It's basically the same thing.
    I want the most natural looking, feeling I can get. I don't want comic book boobs. I would have been happy with my boobs before having kids and nursing them. Not ALL of us are lucky enough to have natural looking breasts. Some want to look normal not deformed.
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    I'd get mine put back where they were when I was 17. I'm already a DD, so there's no way I would go bigger, but it sure would be nice to have them perky again!
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Already did! Bought mine after my 22nd Bday last year. 32g wouldn't change a thing.
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Not my favorite body part....but no lift or implants for me. Take them as they are :drinker: I would just be happy to find a supportive sports bra for exercise and a beautiful lift bra for the rest of my day....Bra shopping is the WORST ! :explode: Still searching:ohwell:
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Nope, none for me. My boobs are big and saggy, but I like them and so does the hubby. Wearing a good bra solves the saggy and I don't mind the big so much, except when I can't wear something that's cute.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I don't want implants (mine are already too big) but I'd take a lift.
  • Fairylover
    Options
    I'm thinking about it but figure I need to get to my goal weight before having it done otherwise they'll just grow again.
    For those who have had a breast reduction how is your nipple sensation post-op? This is one of my concerns that it will be decreased or gone.
  • jea1668
    jea1668 Posts: 32
    Options
    Nah, its one thing to day dream about it or think about a reduction when mine were huge but if i want to start snipping and stuffing a little here and there then there's no chance I will be happy either way! and i've seen some bad boob jobs in my life (yikes!) It's like when people say "work with what you got" ;) especially with this economy, seems silly to use money on something that isnt remotely necessary (this is in regards to meee :)! ) and most guys i know think they look nice on models, but on girls we know or possible significant others, they seem to think they are totally weird and not so fun haha another reason i wouldnt get em done! :-p
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I would not make them any bigger, but I would like to hoist them back up. I am thinking an industrial crane might be needed.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies people.....:happy:
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I would stay with "the girls" that God gave me unless they were too big that it was giving me back pain then I would have them done!
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If I lose any weight from my boobs with this weight loss then I would.... I'm only a B as it is and if I'm still a B after I lose the wight then they'll be fine but I basicvally just want them to stay the same lol
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just barely went in for a consult. If I had the money. I'd do it as soon as I quit BFing. I have to get reconstructive surgery on my nipples. I'll need a lift plus a small implant. I would do silicone as it is more squishy than saline.
    Also I asked about scar tissuue making them hard. The Dr said to put the implant under the muscle. Then you won't have that problem.
    I get kinda offended. When I hear a TON of negativity about boob jobs. If someone broke their nose and got a nose job. I'm sure it wouldn't get the same negative response. That women who've been pregnant, nursed get a boob job. It's basically the same thing.
    I want the most natural looking, feeling I can get. I don't want comic book boobs. I would have been happy with my boobs before having kids and nursing them. Not ALL of us are lucky enough to have natural looking breasts. Some want to look normal not deformed.

Agreed!! Me too. I would not change the pregnancy or the fact that I breastfed but boy, it was rough on them. Thanks for posting this :)
  • shellyxxxxx
    Options
    i so hate mine,wish they would just dissappear x
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't like pain, so if I could have the op pain free, then maybe. But I'm quite proportional. I may not like being this big, but I'm not so big that I look out of proportion. I wonder if I would if they were smaller. My husband certainly doesn't want them to get smaller. He keeps "checking" them as I lose weight, saying that he's glad they don't look smaller yet.

I guess I'll just stay the same, keep what god gave me.
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I clicked to see boobs (hehe yeah right) but i would say keep em natural in most cases, but everyone has a different store/need or each is own. ALL boobs are great :)