MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• DulceDollie
    Options
    I think this is a beautiful idea! I'm not sure how to participate in challenges but I'd like to do it! I'm sure I'll catch on. :) By the way, I did try the URL at the bottom of the googledoc and am unable to copy/paste it. I'll just wait until Monday and try again.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Added my name to the spreadsheet.
    To get the spreadsheet link I had to save the intro doc as text, then copy/paste the url-it wouldn't let me copy the url directly with my browser. (In case that helps anyone).
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! This sounds fun! I added myself to the spreadsheet.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai69LoKobFfjdExPSGZBVlJyY3J1bGZ4Q2hPY0FRMWc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Link for the spreadsheet (just in case someone had the same problems to open it like me =^_^=)
    Added myself to it.
    Woohooo, can't wait for Monday. Lets kick his .... uhm ... its butt. Heehee.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai69LoKobFfjdExPSGZBVlJyY3J1bGZ4Q2hPY0FRMWc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Link for the spreadsheet (just in case someone had the same problems to open it like me =^_^=)
    Added myself to it.
    Woohooo, can't wait for Monday. Lets kick his .... uhm ... its butt. Heehee.

haha sorry! I edited it on the document to make it a link you can click. :tongue:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Wow 2 pages already! I'm in :glasses:

ETA- added myself to the spreadsheet. YAY!

E(again)TA - I love that anyone can join at anytime -- THANK YOU for having an *gasp* open group on MFP. Very refreshing.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    bumping it up to see if more people wanna join =^_^=
  • 1_up
    Options
    haha there are 10 of us so far, so that would end with us having to burn 550+ (quick math, could be wrong) calories a day to make this happen before newyears. Not that I wouldn't mind burning that much a day, but would rather stick with 300 calories every other day in case I slack! :tongue:

Anyone can join at anytime. Only 300 calories every 2 days to stay in the game. To start just go to the link below to read over the details. Thanks!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/17SaQcAQrHT7PrE7mrOAh4IGnyB9m26bJ1v4Mq0eNM20/edit?hl=en_US
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    There, I changed into something more appropriate for our challenge :)
  • 1_up
    Options
    There, I changed into something more appropriate for our challenge :)

haha very nice
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll follow your lead!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm in...added myself to the list. Excited for this challenge!
  • laureneva15
    Options
    I'm in!
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!
  • 125isthedream8D
    Options
    Actually pumped for Monday(: added myself to the spreadsheet, I hope I did it rightt .... :P haha goodluck everyone!(:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I am SO f*ing down for this.
  • 1_up
    Options
    We are 17 strong right now! :D Keep the bodies coming. We can use them! :laugh:
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ok... count me in!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!! This looks like fun and hey what's one more challenge right! :) Woo Hoo!!