MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    What day do we actually start?!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    What day do we actually start?!

This coming Monday
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!!
  • prepooc
    prepooc Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm going for this. Added my name to the list already.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorites have requested my presence in this game. It sounds like FUN and I'd do anything (well, mostly anything ;-)) for them.

I'm IN!!!!!! You're going DOWN Jabba!!!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to add our own names to the list?

Not sure but I added my name to it!

Jen I added your's to since I saw your post.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm in...there's nothing like an intergalactic battle lead by a mushroom from Mario Bros...lol
  • 1_up
    Options
    Are we supposed to add our own names to the list?

Not sure but I added my name to it!

Jen I added your's to since I saw your post.

Yup add the names :smile: Also continue to use the spreadsheet to add your daily burns, so you don't lose lifes :D Don't worry though you have up to 1 week before the calories burned expired, to give you some leeway to update your burns.
  • 1_up
    Options
    I'm in...there's nothing like an intergalactic battle lead by a mushroom from Mario Bros...lol

Not just any mushroom. The magical 1up mushroom!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    This is fun, I'm in. And maybe I'll finally get an HRM and then my calories burned will be legit instead of the sometimes insane ones that MFP posts (its not very likely you're burning 900 calories in 50 minutes of elliptical use).

If you can't get an HRM because of cost or just indecision, try checking a couple of the other sites that offer calorie burn for specific exercise... if there's a huge difference then you know ...
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Not just any mushroom. The magical 1up mushroom!

Haha...good point. Makes it that much better.
  • JenniferLgsdn
    Options
    This is just the motivation I was looking for, thanks so much for starting this!!! I'm so excited to start!!!! I added my name to the list.

Now, just to make sure I have this all correct, every day that I burn I will log it in under the correct day, if I miss a day I still have the next day to make it up.
  • 1_up
    Options
    This is just the motivation I was looking for, thanks so much for starting this!!! I'm so excited to start!!!! I added my name to the list.

Now, just to make sure I have this all correct, every day that I burn I will log it in under the correct day, if I miss a day I still have the next day to make it up.

Oh you're very welcome. I needed motivation as well and we can all help motivate each other :happy:

Yup any burns you do, log for that day. You have up to 1 week to log your burns before they expire to give you some leeway for logging. You have to burn 300 calories total on Mon/Tues, 300 calories total on Wed/Thurs and 300 calories total on Fri/Sat or you lose 1 life. You get 3 lives until you are out of the game. Sundays are a rest day, unless you would like to burn 600 calories to earn back 1 life back that you've lost. Our combined calorie burns will decrease Jabba the Hutt's hitpoints and eventually he will die. We have until Newyears to kill him or he wins and we become his slaves :cry:
  • sheffiej34
    Options
    Im in. Hope added my name correctly to the list!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Im in. Hope added my name correctly to the list!

Everything looks good! Thanks for signing up :happy:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I wish I could start NOW.

I love having something (challenge, goal, etc) that keeps my calorie burns high. [:
  • 1_up
    Options
    I wish I could start NOW.

I love having something (challenge, goal, etc) that keeps my calorie burns high. [:

You could burn your 600 calories before tomorrow ends with this challenge:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/309624-slackers-i-challenge-you-continued

Save some of that energy for Monday though. We need all the calories burned that we can get haha :smile:
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I wanna... i wanna...i wanna do this but having problems getting to that site...tried copy n paste and it wont let me...then tries just typing in link and came back unable to locate or something like that...HELP!!!!
  • OnMyWay2STay
    OnMyWay2STay Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Jabba the Hutt is gonna lose ten percent of his body fat. Maybe we could keep going until we actually burn off all him!
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm in and signed up.