MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• statia152
    Options
    OK Dabbles ~ I have 830 so far, but I have to get ready for an appt in town. The day isn't done yet :smile: I may swing by the track and get more walking in.
  • Mandyw58
    Mandyw58 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that the "total burned" column didn't include this week's totals, so I added them in. This made Jabba drop from 22.63% to 13.6%. We're almost there!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why he was staying at 23% forever...I thought our Jedis were just dropping like flies.
  • statia152
    Options
    I just noticed that the "total burned" column didn't include this week's totals, so I added them in. This made Jabba drop from 22.63% to 13.6%. We're almost there!

Yes, I have to add mine manually too.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Eesh. Well, I definitely see my slacker trend on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I know this last week I didn't do anything because it took 2 days to mostly recover from the effects of heat exhaustion. No matter. My husband is working this weekend and I have a big backyard mess to clean up thanks to my dog. Lots of calories to burn!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    He's done to 12.65%, not much left of him now! Keep it up guys:happy:
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    just added today's....12.10%!!!!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

haha thanks! I'm such a slacker :D
  • 1_up
    Options
    Sorry I added 1% of his health back after not getting my workout in on wed/thurs ;x With this 1% HP gain per jedi life loss week 5 onward, his weight will come off slower. We gotta stick in there! :D
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i lost a life fri/sat but gained it back today
  • 1_up
    Options
    i lost a life fri/sat but gained it back today

Nice GJ! :D
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Bust a gut last night to win my lost life, from 2 weeks ago, back.

The spreadsheet needs updating to include week 6. ( I did try, failled... lol)
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Just got back after 10 days of vacation. Did a ton of site seeing, walking and hiking. Went back and added my cals burned if that's okay. :happy:
  • 1_up
    Options
    Bust a gut last night to win my lost life, from 2 weeks ago, back.

The spreadsheet needs updating to include week 6. ( I did try, failled... lol)

Very nice :D

I went to go update it just now, but seen it was done already! Thanks to whoever did it :D
  • 1_up
    Options
    Just got back after 10 days of vacation. Did a ton of site seeing, walking and hiking. Went back and added my cals burned if that's okay. :happy:

Welcome back! I was wondering where you ran off to :D
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I had 3 lives and now I've suddenly been put out! I also burned 1400 cals this Sunday? Ehh?
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    I had 3 lives and now I've suddenly been put out! I also burned 1400 cals this Sunday? Ehh?

I just looked at your row and i appears that you lost a life on your mon/tue on weeks 2,3 & 4. and as your 1400 cals on sunday was after you lost your last life you cannot ressurect it.
  • statia152
    Options
    1_up ~ LOL You must have too much time on your hands! I like this pic better than the clown one (scary!). It made me giggle.
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options

I just looked at your row and i appears that you lost a life on your mon/tue on weeks 2,3 & 4. and as your 1400 cals on sunday was after you lost your last life you cannot ressurect it.

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAN
  • 1_up
    Options
    1_up ~ LOL You must have too much time on your hands! I like this pic better than the clown one (scary!). It made me giggle.

lol I often wonder what you guys think of my profile pictures changing. This challenge is like the only semi serious thing I do on MFP :P