MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Having fun and staying motivated. Proud to announce I've lost 4lbs so far after a 2 month plateau :)

Great job! I know how demotivating plateaus can be at times.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    grrr, lost my gym access card, so i may end up losing a life this week. will try to get out and run tonight instead of going to the gym. will be interesting actually. have run on the road for a couple of weeks but running on the tready is going really well.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or is the spreadsheet all whacked out?! :noway:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    scan down Hush - I think those are people who have been fired? maybe?
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

I did scroll down, and it seems like they're all out of order now?
  • 1_up
    Options

All fixed now. Someone sorted it by total calories burned and didn't put it back.
  • 1_up
    Options
    Top 3 burners for week 2 are

GOLD: Kinda79@8297
    SILVER: Merrkat70@7877
    BRONZE: KnottyJen@7657

GJ Everyone keep up the good work!
  • laureneva15
    Options
    I have lost my first official life. :sad:
    Haven't been able to get to the gym since Friday.
    Can't wait until tomorrow afternoon, I am going to kick my *kitten* into gear!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

All fixed now. Someone sorted it by total calories burned and didn't put it back.

Thank you for fixing the spreadsheet! It's a bit annoying to have to find yourself amongst the crowd, just wish they would leave it alone and just enjoy the game!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Been kinda quiet. Just checking in on everyone! We are really getting him dwindled down!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hey evil genius...we have him at 50% already...I don't see him making it to Halloween, let alone Christmas if we stick with just his water weight :wink:
  • 1_up
    Options
    Hey evil genius...we have him at 50% already...I don't see him making it to Halloween, let alone Christmas if we stick with just his water weight :wink:

Evil Genius? Where?! I'm a nice mushroom :D

50%... haha very nice. We'll have to figure out what to do when it gets closer to his end for the next challenge.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    This got me off my butt and out to walk my dog tonight to make up the calories I was missing yesterday - thank you!!!

Not only that but while I was walking up the hill back to my house, I didn't get as winded as I usually do. Normally, halfway up I feel like I'm going to die. Today, I was breathing hard when I got up it but I didn't slow down a bit and I didn't feel like a bowl full of quivering jello! Doggy loved it!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Things are happening pretty quickly, maybe we should slow down, I mean in an economy like this slavery is at least steady work, maybe some food and some cutie outfits.

Are we sure we are doing the right thing?
  • DoncasterPhotography
    DoncasterPhotography Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    50%... hah We'll have to figure out what to do when it gets closer to his end for the next challenge.

Maybe Jabba should eat back some exercise calories, in the form of those jedi that have fallen off the path and lost their 3 lives.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    50%... hah We'll have to figure out what to do when it gets closer to his end for the next challenge.

Maybe Jabba should eat back some exercise calories, in the form of those jedi that have fallen off the path and lost their 3 lives.
    What a great idea!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

:laugh: Love that.
  • 1_up
    Options

haha its funny you say that Doncaster. I was considering giving him abilities once he got past the 50% mark. One was that he'd gain 1% back for every "fallen jedi". Another idea was that at you would be required to beat your previous weeks burn by 5% - 10% or you'd lose a life. Then I thought about maybe just letting him die with his nerf and making these types of abilities when we battle him full strength.
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    *bump for my own use*