MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I updated mine this morning...I can't believe how low Jabba is! He is SO going down!!!
  • readingboy
    Options
    Yep. Twisted my ankle on Sunday, lost a life, but I'm back this morning with another 800 cals burned. I have a question though. I thought we had a minimum calories burned to qualify for entering them that day. Wasn't it 300 cals? If so, looks like we should prune some of the entries.I don't think that will kill anyone off, it'll just boost Jabba's health numbers up a bit.
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    HI you guys
    I totally fell off the wagon the last week and a half. Got hit with some bad news and had stuff to deal with.
    I'd like to keep pounding on Jabba with you guys though! I am sure I am down 1 or even 2 lives but I won't let you down any more!
    Let's get this sucker!!!
  • mags2504
    Options
    Gona loose a life today, got friggin shinsplints. Decided i'd better rest for a couple of days but it's so hard when used to doing something every day.aaaarrrggghhh
  • statia152
    Options
    1_up ~ You can't die, you created this challenge -- you are our leader! Please please please - don't give up.:sad:
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    1_up ~ You can't die, you created this challenge -- you are our leader! Please please please - don't give up.:sad:

Yeah That!!! Come onnnnnnnn and bring it!!!
  • Dabbles
    Options
    I see where he was apart of the hurricane. Hope all is well!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Yep. Twisted my ankle on Sunday, lost a life, but I'm back this morning with another 800 cals burned. I have a question though. I thought we had a minimum calories burned to qualify for entering them that day. Wasn't it 300 cals? If so, looks like we should prune some of the entries.I don't think that will kill anyone off, it'll just boost Jabba's health numbers up a bit.

It was the sum of 300 between 2 days.
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Would it bother anyone if I moved those who are dead to the bottom of the list? It might offset everyones numbers but will make it easier to find ourselves.
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Would someone be so kind and add my figure for today to the spreadsheet? I can only view it on my mobile..

1784 for me today.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I think there was a general consensus that alphabetical order was the easiest way to keep it. This was a discussion a couple of weeks ago when the spreadsheet kept getting rearranged.
  • Dabbles
    Options
    I think there was a general consensus that alphabetical order was the easiest way to keep it. This was a discussion a couple of weeks ago when the spreadsheet kept getting rearranged.

Everyone would still be in alphabetical order.. Just the ones that are out would be moved out and to the bottom.
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Would someone be so kind and add my figure for today to the spreadsheet? I can only view it on my mobile..

1784 for me today.

Gottcha
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

Everyone would still be in alphabetical order.. Just the ones that are out would be moved out and to the bottom.
    That sounds good to me, though we probably need more votes before we do anything :)
  • Dabbles
    Options

That sounds good to me, though we probably need more votes before we do anything :)

That's why I asked first.. I know it throws people for a loop to come in and see it different. It would only change the number that people are sitting at, but will still be in alphabetical order. I won't do it unless everyone okays it.
  • statia152
    Options
    I'm OK with it.
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options

1784 for me today.

Gottcha

Thanks muchly
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Since I only have my bicycle to get around now, I am burning way more calories. It's pretty awesome. Makes me not want to get a new car because I know I'll get lazy, but I would like to get out of the biking radius from my home and not have to leave an hour early to get there. Going car shopping this weekend!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

lol sorry. I haven't been logging my food or calories since the hurricane. I"ll log it all later tonight :D Well the exercise part at least ;P
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    As someone who almost lost her life a few times, I am fine with you deleting the ones who are dead or at least moving them to the bottom. Maybe add at the top that the jedi who died are listed at the bottom in case someone comes back.
    Please don't let this die!
    Where is 1-up? Keep going!

:bigsmile: