MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I vote for just letting him die. No reason we can't start over with new rules for Round 2 The Ghost of Jabba...
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    50%... hah We'll have to figure out what to do when it gets closer to his end for the next challenge.

Maybe Jabba should eat back some exercise calories, in the form of those jedi that have fallen off the path and lost their 3 lives.

haha its funny you say that Doncaster. I was considering giving him abilities once he got past the 50% mark. One was that he'd gain 1% back for every "fallen jedi". Another idea was that at you would be required to beat your previous weeks burn by 5% - 10% or you'd lose a life. Then I thought about maybe just letting him die with his nerf and making these types of abilities when we battle him full strength.

We could just "find out" he's an underweight clone when we beat him and then have to face the real thing with real powers :wink:
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i was going to say just "void" the burns of those that lose all lives before he dies.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    He's well under half now - if we keep going he will be gone by the end of September! C'mon everyone!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Lots of red is popping up on that chart, including some of my own.. He's almost at 40%. Lets knock that % Down!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I'll put in some pretty good cals today. Today is my long run. And tomorrow my recovery so will add a few more. About to be starting back with 30 DS so that'll be a great deal of constant calories!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Very nice! GJ!
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    I'll put in some pretty good cals today. Today is my long run. And tomorrow my recovery so will add a few more. About to be starting back with 30 DS so that'll be a great deal of constant calories!

Go, Dabbles, go! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Has anyone changed their goals after looking at the spreadsheets for awhile. I am really thinking that I would like to make a 3500 cal burn every week a goal for me.

I really like this spread sheet. :) It has been neat to really look at the totals all lined up, and totaled for the week.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I just need this back at the top of my topics. [:
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Just 200 more calories and I get a life back! I'm going to Zumba it up after dinner and maybe take the dogs for a long walk if they can handle the heat.
  • readingboy
    Options
    I'd also like to burn off the real Jabba's calories next time around. I see we've zero'd all calories from those who have dropped out. Who cares? At the rate we're going, Jabba's going down before November! What a wuss. Unfortunately, I twisted my ankle this morning, so I've missed today, and probably tomorrow. Tuesday, however, I'm raising my weekly goal as Jenny suggested.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    found my gym pass so i only missed one session. i ran that night anyways so really only missed out on 400 or so calories.

down to 35% now, this is going to be over by the end of the week.

edit: added some totals down the bottom for the sake of interest.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I have just noticed I have burned over 10,000 calories since we started this - Wowee, I am sooo pleased with that:happy:
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Another day -another jab at Jabb'as health. :)
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I died! :sad: It was fun playing with all while I lasted, but earthquake, hurricane AND vacation was too much to keep up. Even if with the save.

For me KILL JABBA!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, Trudred...we will finish him within the next couple weeks and then start on something new. You can come back then ;-)
  • 1_up
    Options
    Hurricane made me burn up my resurrection!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Got in my cals, just getting them added now... :) How's everyone doing!?