MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    Ive had a bad week.. :o(

Spent a few days at the coast, ate a little bit naughty, then had a family BBQ with drinks at the weekend....

BUT back at it today.... once the housework and business admin is done, im attacking that Xtrainer with vigour!!!! ooh oooh ooooh... got a new 20kg Kbell to put through its paces today too :o)
  • statia152
    Options
    I am glad that I set a goal of 3500 burnt calories this week - CAUSE I MADE IT! and history shows that I was not pulling those kind of numbers before. I planned out my week better and pushed a little harder and then had one more push here ate the end of the day :)

Awesome!! You know you can do it again, we never doubted you! :smile:
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! Keep up the good work!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on the thread - been updating ss though :)

Well done everyone, not much to go now :D
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I finally lost my first life just as the rules changed up. :( Sorry about the extra percent guys. I'll do my best to work it off this week!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join - this challenge excites my inner geek! (and I usually have some pretty good burns)
  • 1_up
    Options
    Is it too late to join - this challenge excites my inner geek! (and I usually have some pretty good burns)

Never too late :D Basically burn 300 total calories for Mon/Tues, 300 total for wed/thurs and 300 total for fri/sat. If you burn less then 300 for each of those pair of days then you lose 1 life. You get 3 lives. On Sundays you get the option to burn 600 caloires to earn a life back (max 3 total lives)

Please review the link for more details:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/17SaQcAQrHT7PrE7mrOAh4IGnyB9m26bJ1v4Mq0eNM20/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Log your calories burned using the spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai69LoKobFfjdExPSGZBVlJyY3J1bGZ4Q2hPY0FRMWc&hl=en_US#gid=0

At the moment your on line 67. Start with week #5 (pink header) please.

Glad to have you with us :D
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Awesome - I will be starting tonight with a short recovery run! :)
    Can we take on Darth Vader next? :)
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Started the week off strong (well for me!! :wink: ) Hoping to finish BIG!!! Wish me luck! Going for a whopping 1500 cals this week!
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    well, sadly, I have been kicked out. I'm a sad jedi! Serves me right. No matter what is going on in my personal life, I should remember to exercise AND log into MFP. Good luck everyone!!!! I hope to join you again in another venture.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1_up
    Options
    well, sadly, I have been kicked out. I'm a sad jedi! Serves me right. No matter what is going on in my personal life, I should remember to exercise AND log into MFP. Good luck everyone!!!! I hope to join you again in another venture.

Stay tuned. We will.be fighting him at full health (10x) soon enough :D
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options

Stay tuned. We will.be fighting him at full health (10x) soon enough :D

Giggles up and down like a school girl.. Yes yes yes!! This! :)) Soon enough I know, soon enough. Too bad if we get our 900 a week, if like 3 people get an extra 600 on Sunday, that they could earn back a life for someone else who's died! lol
  • Dabbles
    Options
    801 for me today! How's everyone hangin in there!?
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Am i to late to join? :(
  • statia152
    Options
    Good morning Dabbles! I'm just having second cup of coffee, will do my burn in a bit.

Welcome Sam ~ I don't think its too late to join. The rules are at the beginning, as well as the link to the spread sheet.
  • Dabbles
    Options

Jump on in! Just start logging from today! :) Don't back log! The instructions are at the link! :)
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Good morning Dabbles! I'm just having second cup of coffee, will do my burn in a bit.

Welcome Sam ~ I don't think its too late to join. The rules are at the beginning, as well as the link to the spread sheet.

Awesome, the power of coffee is wonderful! Anxious to see what you burn today!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

Sam I am not in charge of this, but I just joined this week so I would guess that you can join too! :)
    I love the 300 calories over 2 days - much better than some of the challenge that want you to work out every day (which is really not that great for you and just not possible with my work routine)!
  • clvdandj
    Options
    MFP vs Jabba the Hutt
    "so easy even a slacker can do it.. only 900 calories a week!"

Wouldn’t it be fun to turn burning calories into a game to help motivate more and more people to get up and burn some calories?

I’ve decided to set up a epic battle with MFP vs Jabba the Hutt! The rules are simple. You can join at any time during the battle. Burn at least 300 calories a day every other day or you lose a life. You get 3 lives until you are eliminated from the battle. Your calorie burn will in turn drain the hit points from Jabba the Hutt until he is no more. He must be destroyed by New Years or else everyone becomes his Princess Leia...

There will be special mentions for the top 3 calorie burners each week and whatever else gets cooked up along the way!

If you are interested please follow this link for more details.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/17SaQcAQrHT7PrE7mrOAh4IGnyB9m26bJ1v4Mq0eNM20/edit?hl=en_US

that spread sheet is confusing, how do i add myself?
  • statia152
    Options
    clvdanj ~ I just looked, you're already on it. Line 56