MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• RealMeSomeday
    Options
    1_up ~ You can't die, you created this challenge -- you are our leader! Please please please - don't give up.:sad:

lol sorry. I haven't been logging my food or calories since the hurricane. I"ll log it all later tonight :D Well the exercise part at least ;P

yikes! you got attacked by irene!!
  • statia152
    Options
    1_up ~ You can't die, you created this challenge -- you are our leader! Please please please - don't give up.:sad:

lol sorry. I haven't been logging my food or calories since the hurricane. I"ll log it all later tonight :D Well the exercise part at least ;P

Glad to know that you are safe! (and not a slacker :tongue: )
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Glad to know that you are safe! (and not a slacker :tongue: )

Haha I'm really close to being dead though.. I was planning to work out hurricane night, but its kind of hard to use a treadmill with no power and sweating doesn't sound too good when your water is from a well that needs power :P Thankfully I had my 5k calories saved for that resurrection or i'd be a goner :P
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Tony, you're still a slacker; just admit it. :tongue:
  • 1_up
    Options
    Tony, you're still a slacker; just admit it. :tongue:

Fine fine. I'm a slacker! I admit! haha, but I'll do what I gotta do to stay in the game :D
  • readingboy
    Options
    I'd prefer "the dead" be moved to the bottom of the heap (wow, that sounded so medieval).

Perhaps Tony already confessed his slackerness since the topic name included "(so easy even a slacker can do it!)"? Personally, I think anyone who creates an elaborate spreadsheet and then motivates dozens of stranges to burn tens of thousands of calories in three weeks can hardly be called a slacker.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...Many of the world's strongest leaders, and evil masterminds, were slackers, but YES, Tony did confess to his slackness when he first introduced the challenge.
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    I'd prefer "the dead" be moved to the bottom of the heap (wow, that sounded so medieval).

Perhaps Tony already confessed his slackerness since the topic name included "(so easy even a slacker can do it!)"? Personally, I think anyone who creates an elaborate spreadsheet and then motivates dozens of stranges to burn tens of thousands of calories in three weeks can hardly be called a slacker.

This is true! All of it. The image of the dead jedi heap.....
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm glad I'm still alive so I'm not in the "dead heap". But I do need to earn a life back on Sunday.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I cleaned it up. Makes it easier to scroll through and find your name. Still in alphabetical order! All those that are OUT are now on the bottom.
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    I cleaned it up. Makes it easier to scroll through and find your name. Still in alphabetical order! All those that are OUT are now on the bottom.

Thank you Dabbles!
  • statia152
    Options
    Wow! That looks so much better Dabbles!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Awesome! Thanks! The red was driving me nuts every time I had to go to the page and thank you for keeping it in order. :happy:
  • 1_up
    Options
    Good Morning Jabba Slayers!

Dabbles and I were talking it over and we decided it would be best to give Jabba back all the life he lost from the dead Jedi (Doncaster Photography's suggestion). Don't worry he only gained a couple percent back :D

To make things interesting, we've also decided to give him 1% health back for every life a Jedi loses starting Monday the 5th.

We're down to the home stretch! 20% to go!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Good Morning Jabba Slayers!

Dabbles and I were talking it over and we decided it would be best to give Jabba back all the life he lost from the dead Jedi (Doncaster Photography's suggestion). Don't worry he only gained a couple percent back :D

To make things interesting, we've also decided to give him 1% health back for every life a Jedi loses starting Monday the 5th.

We're down to the home stretch! 20% to go!

Wooot!! So don't lose a life and it'll be a piece of cake!! Cake? Did I just say cake? Anyone wanting cake now?
  • mags2504
    Options
    got a great burn thismorning and got my 3rd life back yay.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I hit him particularly hard today. 2003 cals. I feel GOOOOOOOD. I bet he feels a little queasy. Slavegirls in bikinis? I don't think so, matey.....
  • 1_up
    Options
    @Dabbles You should know the cake is a lie!

@mag GJ :D

@Meer wow very nice GJ!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I am glad that I set a goal of 3500 burnt calories this week - CAUSE I MADE IT! and history shows that I was not pulling those kind of numbers before. I planned out my week better and pushed a little harder and then had one more push here ate the end of the day :)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    And I would also like to say that I am impressed by how many people still have 3 lives left :)