MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    It says my total burned is like 8 K plus??! I wish. If it doesn't correct itself when I add today's totals, I will fix manually.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    It says my total burned is like 8 K plus??! I wish. If it doesn't correct itself when I add today's totals, I will fix manually.

Hmm I remember fixing your formula about a hour ago. Just checked spreadsheet and its listed as 3482 week one, 1588 week two = 5040 total cals. Hope its fixed!
  • laureneva15
    Options
    keep killing Jabba peeps!
    can't believe he's below 70% already and we're only just halfway through the second week!
  • statia152
    Options
    Oh! The change in your profile pic startled me. (1_up) But I do adore the mushroom. :)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I posted on my status my workout this morning, but since the majority of you aren't on my friends list, here's what I accomplished before the sun even came up this morning (yes, I'm bragging lol )

1st mile in 9:31!
    2nd mile in 9:48! (elapsed time 19:19!)
    3rd mile in 9:23! (elapsed time 28:42)
    Final 3.1 mile (5k) time was 29:37!!!! AKA - my (2011) personal best :glasses:

658 calories total (warmup, 5k, 1 mile walk & cooldown) -it was HOT and my HR was basically at 500% the whole time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge! I felt so guilty when I didn't get enough cals burned and lost a life. Don't worry, I will earn it back on Sunday. I'm so encouraged to exercise and all I'm doing is punching numbers in a spreadsheet.
  • 1_up
    Options
    Oh! The change in your profile pic startled me. (1_up) But I do adore the mushroom. :)

lol sorry. I like to switch things up from time to time. I'm too lazy to put new pics up, so I just keep recirculating the ones I already have uploaded :D
  • 1_up
    Options
    I posted on my status my workout this morning, but since the majority of you aren't on my friends list, here's what I accomplished before the sun even came up this morning (yes, I'm bragging lol )

1st mile in 9:31!
    2nd mile in 9:48! (elapsed time 19:19!)
    3rd mile in 9:23! (elapsed time 28:42)
    Final 3.1 mile (5k) time was 29:37!!!! AKA - my (2011) personal best :glasses:

658 calories total (warmup, 5k, 1 mile walk & cooldown) -it was HOT and my HR was basically at 500% the whole time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow Great job!
  • 1_up
    Options
    I love this challenge! I felt so guilty when I didn't get enough cals burned and lost a life. Don't worry, I will earn it back on Sunday. I'm so encouraged to exercise and all I'm doing is punching numbers in a spreadsheet.

Glad you're enjoying it :D I know what you mean, I lost a life as well lol. I'll earn one back with you on Sunday! :D
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options

lol sorry. I like to switch things up from time to time. I'm too lazy to put new pics up, so I just keep recirculating the ones I already have uploaded :D

You could really switch it up and upload new pix... totally take us all by surprise! LOL
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join this group? i did 900cals last night,
    this week so far i have burnt 2557 cals and i skipped karate and still have one or 2 days of excersise left (does the week start sunday or monday)
  • 1_up
    Options
    is it too late to join this group? i did 900cals last night,
    this week so far i have burnt 2557 cals and i skipped karate and still have one or 2 days of excersise left (does the week start sunday or monday)

Nope its never too late to join. Nice burns! Just enter your name onto the spreadsheet and log your calories burned. The week starts Monday and ends Sunday. We are on Week #2 atm. Just be sure to burn 300+ calories Mon/Tues, 300+ Wed/Thurs and 300+ Fri/Sat.
  • zorbaru
    Options
    ok , so even if you burn the full 900 on day 1, you still have to do the other 300s?
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    ok , so even if you burn the full 900 on day 1, you still have to do the other 300s?

yes you do! gotta kill of Jabba!
  • zorbaru
    Options
    ok,

i have added my burns for this week to the DB.

should i do the week 1 burns aswell? they arent as big as i only got my HRM this week.
  • 1_up
    Options
    ok,

i have added my burns for this week to the DB.

should i do the week 1 burns aswell? they arent as big as i only got my HRM this week.

Sure go for it. The reason for having 300 every 2 days is to get people used to a routine every other day rather then banging out 900 calories on Monday and taking the rest of the week off :D
  • zorbaru
    Options
    ok ive added last week

ive also fixed the spreadsheet, the calculation for how much jabba has left wasnt including the last 2 people.

ive expanded the formula to include those 2 and any further people up to 101

(im a computer guy, i cant help it)
  • 1_up
    Options
    ok ive added last week

ive also fixed the spreadsheet, the calculation for how much jabba has left wasnt including the last 2 people.

ive expanded the formula to include those 2 and any further people up to 101

(im a computer guy, i cant help it)

Thanks I appreciate it!
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hey all!I am on vaca....can someone plz update the sheet for me. I cant open it on my phone.

Trudre: 408 cals today! 8/19 friday
    Pretty plz!!!:flowerforyou:
  • statia152
    Options
    ok, you will be updated!