MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    <
    Help me MFP vs the Hutt! You all are my only hope!

(Jabba's holding my family captive :sad: )

HAHAHA Kool photo!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Eeep. How did I just see this! I wanna join! I wanna join! :bigsmile:

Do we log our cals here or on the actual Google spreadsheet?

You are more then welcome to join at any time. Just go to the spreadsheet and log your name and calories. Feel free to post what you burned in here as well (in addition to logging on spreadsheet).
    Sounds good. I'll log at the end of the day what my total cals end up being. Yay!
  • JenniferLgsdn
    Options
    I don't know if I am the only one seeing this or not, but I just pulled up the spreadsheet to log my calories and lines 15-35 are now blank!!!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I am the only one seeing this or not, but I just pulled up the spreadsheet to log my calories and lines 15-35 are now blank!!!
    It's not just you. Not only that, my row # has changed from 78 to 60 something.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I can't even find myself at all! What in the world is going on?

Ok, nevermind...I found myself. I think someone just made a mistake in using the spreadsheet and added lines in the wrong place.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Logged my cals for the week. Been a weird week last week, hopefully will be around the computer more this week to keep up.

Great job everyone!!! :flowerforyou: We're getting there!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    It looks like someone sorted the spreadsheet from lowest to highest calories burned for week #1. I resorted it to be in alphabetical order. I hope this helps. Sorry for any confusion :D

I'll post who the Gold, Silver and Bronze Calorie burners are for the week at the end of this week, just to give everyone a chance to log in their calories. But as of right now here are the current leaders for week #1:

Gold: jagrib0112 @ 7380
    Silver: Kinda79 @ 7371
    Bronze: Doncaster Photography @ 6605

GJ to everyone and keep up the great work. He's already below 75%!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Great job, everyone!
  • missjaeda
    Options
    Is it too late to join?? Seeing as I'll never get to slay him with my lightsaber, this is the next best thing!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Is it too late to join?? Seeing as I'll never get to slay him with my lightsaber, this is the next best thing!

Nope its never too late to join. Just add your name to the spreadsheet and start logging those calories :D
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I will never be a gold, bronze or silver winner at this rate…arg!!!! :grumble:
    Hope I don’t die while on vaca in two days….guess I’m packing my p90x videos.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options

GJ to everyone and keep up the great work. He's already below 75%!

He will be gone within the month if we keep this up! Well done everyone
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot about this!! I just had enough time to update all my workouts. :D
  • DoncasterPhotography
    DoncasterPhotography Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Phew what a day....

Walking round Yorkshire Wildelife Park, pushing a pushchair with a camera rucksack, around 15kgs, on my back... Good job really... made up for the pack up lunch I had. Wasnt the healthiest....

1092 today... BAM!!!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Phew what a day....

Walking round Yorkshire Wildelife Park, pushing a pushchair with a camera rucksack, around 15kgs, on my back... Good job really... made up for the pack up lunch I had. Wasnt the healthiest....

1092 today... BAM!!!

Who's bragging now? LOL
    awesome job indeed. :-)
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the medal winners! Great job kickin bootay!
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    can you burn 150 calories 6 days instead of 300 every other day?
  • 1_up
    Options
    You can burn the 300 calories every 2 days however you wish.

Mon&Tues 300 calories, Wed&Thurs 300 calories and Fri&Sat 300 calories. You can have 10 calories burned the one day and 290 burned the next day if you want :D As long as, you total 300 for each 2day group, you'll satisfy the requirements for the challenge :D
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Just saw the medal winners.

WTG to Kinda & doncaster, too!!! And everyone else!!! Let's take this guy OUT!!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Thanks to whoever set up the weekly burn totals for the following weeks :D Remember if you lose a life you can earn it back by burning 600 calories on Sundays!