MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Can you still join?(:

yes, you can. :-)
    write your name on the spreadsheet and start burning those cals. :-)
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Hey One_up ~ Do I just log in the exercise calories or the whole day's worth? (cooking, berry picking - hard work but not aerobic- stuff like that)
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Hey One_up ~ Do I just log in the exercise calories or the whole day's worth? (cooking, berry picking - hard work but not aerobic- stuff like that)
    I'd count anything that makes me sweat and gets my heart rate up for 10+ mins. It's really personal preference and you can log whatever you consider a calorie burn. Happy burning!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    402 logged for me today! You're going down, and a lot of great women and men are going to work together to do it!!!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Great job everyone! Keep up the good work :D
  • sunraze
    sunraze Posts: 115
    Options
    I am so doing that when I get home from work. HA! Right on---I love games. :tongue:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I'm off to a teeny tiny start but had to take Monday as a rest day:wink: and I am still a little crunchy from my activities Sunday.

Anyone going to celebration next summer?
  • Mandyw58
    Mandyw58 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A Star Wars themed challenge? I'm in! I've added myself to the spreadsheet.
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You all are kicking my butt! Was off to a slow start, but did better today. Still alive! :bigsmile:
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WooooO!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!! Just added myself to the spreadsheet!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    1223 calories!!
  • 1_up
    Options
    1223 calories!!

Wow nice burn!

Keep up the good work everyone! We got him to almost 90% already!

For anyone that hasn't logged their calories in the last couple days, please do before they expire (1 week after actual day that calories were burned), so you don't lose lives :D
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    what the HAY DIZZLE are you people burning 1000-1500 calories a day DOING? How do I get me some of that.
  • laureneva15
    Options
    1223 calories!!

Wow nice burn!

Keep up the good work everyone! We got him to almost 90% already!

For anyone that hasn't logged their calories in the last couple days, please do before they expire (1 week after actual day that calories were burned), so you don't lose lives :D

Make that 89.97% now ahh hahahaha!!!!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    what the HAY DIZZLE are you people burning 1000-1500 calories a day DOING? How do I get me some of that.

This is perhaps why some of us find the 'eat all your exercise calories' thing a little hard to do....

If you weigh quite a lot, do some reasonably high intensity cardio, push some weights, and then later take the dog for a 90 minute walk, you do end up clocking a rather large number of exercise calories. I think I burned about 1100 yesterday, in the end.
  • DoncasterPhotography
    DoncasterPhotography Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Im good to go...

Do i just add myself, cals burnt etc to the spreadsheet.. ?

(apologies if this has been asked/answered... wanted to get going on this, save back tracking through 7 pages)
  • DoncasterPhotography
    DoncasterPhotography Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    No internet for me at work today - was a LONG day without MFP! :laugh: I have the app on my phone but MFP doesn't have an android app (yet) that includes the boards :sad:

Anyway 315 for me today, going to log it on the spreadsheet now :glasses:

Use your internet app and log onto MFP on your mobile network. MFP runs pretty smoothly on droid. (sorry for going o/t)
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Im good to go...

Do i just add myself, cals burnt etc to the spreadsheet.. ?

(apologies if this has been asked/answered... wanted to get going on this, save back tracking through 7 pages)

Yes! Add yourself and jump in!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Rest day today, so just walking the dog and a bit of a fitness dvs type thing. 435 cal,