MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• Faete
    Faete Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Death to Jabba! I'm in! :bigsmile:

Fae XX
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Jabba the Hutt is gonna lose ten percent of his body fat. Maybe we could keep going until we actually burn off all him!

Haha that is something to consider! We have 30 strong so far going up against Jabba :D
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I'm in!! I have been looking for a group from days. Yay!
    We start Monday, yeah?
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome, thanks for putting in so much work. I think I added myself to the list
  • 1_up
    Options
    I'm in....I'm in!! I have been looking for a group from days. Yay!
    We start Monday, yeah?

Great! Yup Monday it starts, but anyone can join at anytime during the battle :D
  • 1_up
    Options
    This sounds awesome, thanks for putting in so much work. I think I added myself to the list

You're welcome! haha no problem. This was the result of me being very bored at work during a double shift :tongue: Yup everything looks fine. Thanks for signing up :happy:
  • JenniferLgsdn
    Options
    I'm in! Jabba the Hutt is gonna lose ten percent of his body fat. Maybe we could keep going until we actually burn off all him!

Haha.. yeah, if we don't make him skinny by new years, we should keep going till he is. lol
  • 11aking
    11aking Posts: 30
    Options
    In!
  • 1_up
    Options
    In!
    Glad to have you aboard!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    and bumping it up again LOL
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I bet we smoke Jabba before Thanksgiving at this rate.:smokin:
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Oh this is hilarious! Brilliant idea- thanks so much, 1-up. I know these challenges are a pain in the backside to oversee. But it's just what I need to get me off my butt.

I'm all signed up- number 36- and I've put the spreadsheet on my home page tabs.
    This girl means business.

Jabba, baby, you're in T-rubble :devil:
  • 1_up
    Options
    Oh this is hilarious! Brilliant idea- thanks so much, 1-up. I know these challenges are a pain in the backside to oversee. But it's just what I need to get me off my butt.

I'm all signed up- number 36- and I've put the spreadsheet on my home page tabs.
    This girl means business.

Jabba, baby, you're in T-rubble :devil:

Your welcome! The good thing is that the challenge kind of maintains itself via the honor system, so there will be very little for me to oversee except for the inactives. Turning it into a game will motivate me and I'm glad to join the rest of you so we can help motivate each other :D
  • 1_up
    Options
    33 members strong in the fight against Jabba. Keep the bodies coming!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Jabba's history!!

Thanks so much for starting this!! :laugh:
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    me me me!!! I wanna do it!!!
    Do i put myself on the spreadsheet or do you do it?

900 calories burned every other day. 3 times a week.

Jabba you're in Barney! Rubble! Trouble!!! (different movie reference!)
  • 1_up
    Options
    me me me!!! I wanna do it!!!
    Do i put myself on the spreadsheet or do you do it?

900 calories burned every other day. 3 times a week.

Jabba you're in Barney! Rubble! Trouble!!! (different movie reference!)

Glad to see that you're interested! Please visit the link below for more details. The link to add yourself to the spreadsheet and to log your daily burns are listed on the bottom of the document linked below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17SaQcAQrHT7PrE7mrOAh4IGnyB9m26bJ1v4Mq0eNM20/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    How fun! I'm in, now I just need to remember to add my progress to spreadsheet!
  • 1_up
    Options
    How fun! I'm in, now I just need to remember to add my progress to spreadsheet!

No worries. You have up to 1 week to report your burned calories before those burned expire. So last monday's calories must be entered before the following Monday is over.