TEAM THIN TO WIN-WEEK 2 (CLOSE GROUP!)

Options

Replies

• kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone! I was under calories, over on water, and completed the daily challenge.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    early friday checkin: completed 3 miles this am. now 5/5 promised. :)

but i will be unable to complete the exercise challenges...
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    for thursday ... completed the daily challenge to the best of my ability, under calories, water done.
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Just walked another mile, that brings me to 3/5 miles pledged :) will probably do another today and one tomorrow.
    Everything was in for yesterday. About to do today's challenge....!
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sorry team, there is no way I can get exercise in today. I was loving life roaming around George's Island and Lovell's Island (boston harbor islands) with my two girls today....walked for 4 hours...and still sore from yesterday, so I am canning the gym and switching my rest day from sunday to today. I'll do today's exercise challenges on Sunday. I did walk up and down a lot of stairs in the fort! I think I can safely call 1.5 miles of walking today towards my 10 mile pledge. Have had 8 waters already, and plan on staying under calorie goal.
    so....for Friday:
    exercise out
    water in
    carloires under
    1.5 more miles towards 10 mile mark

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. I crashed and burned today.

I couldn't get the challenge in. I'm having a hard time with my hamstring and I have a long run scheduled for tomorrow so I took it easy today. I also tend to eat a little more on Fridays to help with my long Saturday run so...I am over on my calories...ugh.

BUT I got my water in!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    finished my miles for the week....I did my ten but I plan on doing more to help out:) working on challenges today still
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i didnt get to do the challenges today sorry! but im under calories and over water! and i did two more miles so I'm at 8.5/10
  • wildcard29
    Options
    one more mile done so that puts me at 11 and challenges completed
  • kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Here is yesterday's recap: completed challenges, walked 1.3 miles towards my pledge (8.3/10), under calories and had all of my water in.

I have already logged a run of 3 miles this morning.....I am feeling strong!
  • wildcard29
    Options
    Two more miles done so I'm at 13:) working on challenges and bout to eat breakfast...today is my challenge. It's my step son's 10 birthday party ALL day which means pizza, and chips out ALL day. I'm going to cut up fruit and set out and going to do my best to not graze and if the urge is so overwhelming hopefully I grab fruit:)
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    DONE MY 10 MILES! wooo!! don't forget weigh in tomorrow or monday!!!!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    This week has been absolutely insane for me. Completed 4 days of challenges, 12 miles towards 100, under calories & over waters all days but yesterday (over by about 100, stupid late night munchies but still got in waters). Hope to do better with the daily challenges next week! I'll weigh in tomorrow!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hey everybody! i've definitely been good on my water and food, but i haven't been logging. i hope it doesn't mess with the challenge too much! it's been almost 7 months of this "lifestyle change" and i've lost 70 lbs so far. i really feel that i should try continue without all the strict logging. hopefully i can eat food without adding up calories and just rely on the knowledge that i've gained in the past 7 months. i still log most of my food out of habit, but i don't log EVERYTHING. i'm gonna try not logging for a while and see how i do =)

last week was kinda lazy for me, i was still kind of in "vacation mode" but i've been doing great with the exercise challenges this week! i think i MIGHT have ALL of them done by tomorrow!! (i change them around sometimes, depending on my schedule. if i'm at the office, i'll do the swimmer presses instead of the sit ups, etc. i hope that's OK!!!)

if i can't get extra points for the team by logging my food and water everyday, i can at least try to get the most points possible by doing all the exercise challenges!!
  • kburns0709
    Options
    i did the challenge today and finished my 10 miles, as well as being under calories and over on water
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    SORRY FORGOT TO LOGIN YESTERDAY

WATER DONE
    UNDER CALORIES
    DIDNT GET TO DO THE WORKOUTS SOORY EVERYONE

7/10 MILES DONE
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    Saturday, all goals met except calories.
    2 more miles logged. I lost count! I thinkI am at 8, I'll get my last 2 in today!
    Got on scale, a little depressing, but should only be temporary. Still, seeing the number go up is always depressing no matter what the reason! Official weigh in tomorrow,
  • kburns0709
    Options
    i havent lost any weight this whole week, i dont understand what im doing wrong? im under calories every day and ive only missed one challenged, i also run 6 days a week. i dont know how to start losing again
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't log in yesterday.

Under calories
    Water in
    Challenge done

Extra mile if we still need more....
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    10 miles met for challenge
    under calories
    waters in
    didn't exercise outside the miles :-(
    Hitting the gym tomorrow for another killer workout to start my week right. I am finally feeling myself again.