TEAM THIN TO WIN-WEEK 2 (CLOSE GROUP!)

Options
123457»

Replies

• vivianleemit
    Options
    Under calories, ran 3 miles today, so that's 5/5 miles for me :) Water might not be in, I'll try my best.
    Weight is 127 :)
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    i havent lost any weight this whole week, i dont understand what im doing wrong? im under calories every day and ive only missed one challenged, i also run 6 days a week. i dont know how to start losing again
    Same boat :( Sucks when you hit that plateau, just keep at it and I'm sure your body will pick up the weight loss after another week or so!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I was 180 this morning...yeah me
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    weigh in at 229.8

and did 3.5 miles today so thats half a mile extra so in case cant do a little bit you can add the half a mile
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    197.4 weigh in
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    181 so no loss. But if my body is following it's typical pattern, any loss from this week will show in about 3 more days, making next week a larger loss than normal, so I am not changing my goal just yet...
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    im sorry team i had a huge gain. up 4 lbs to 255

I am so depressed right now. only saving hope is that i joined a gym this weekend and go in tonight for my oone free hour with trainer. and then will start going at least three days a week.

If you want me to jump out of the team bc of my gain, i completely understand....
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I'm soooo sorry! I was away this weekend for a wedding and wasn't able to sign in while I was there... I will be hoenst, I didn't do the extra's on friday/saturday/sunday.... I did do light workouts and didn't go completely overboard on eating at all- just drank some.... I am back on track this week and for the next 2 weeks though.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hey everybody! i completed Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday's exercise challenges!!

last week - 213.6
    this week - 211.8

week's loss - 1.8 lbs
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    No weight loss this week. :(

Didn't have internet or cell phone coverage this weekend, so I don't have my food logged, but I'm positive I was under calories and I know I got all my water in.

I didn't get the challenges done on Friday or Saturday, but I sure worked my butt off in other ways!!!
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sunday was on track for water and calories.

Weigh in this morning was181.6.....that's a gain of .2. :sad:
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I am so depressed right now. only saving hope is that i joined a gym this weekend and go in tonight for my oone free hour with trainer. and then will start going at least three days a week.

If you want me to jump out of the team bc of my gain, i completely understand....

Don't be depressed about the gain. We're starting a new week today so just think of it as a do-over. That's why we're all here. To give and get support from each other. No, you don't need to jump off the team. We wouldn't have a team if we all jumped off when the scale went up. Read the posts for our weekly weigh ins...you weren't the only one. I gained weight a long with a few others.

Have a great time at the gym tonight. If you can make it an enjoyable experience, you'll be happy to go back.
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Don't be depressed about the gain. We're starting a new week today so just think of it as a do-over. That's why we're all here. To give and get support from each other. No, you don't need to jump off the team. We wouldn't have a team if we all jumped off when the scale went up. Read the posts for our weekly weigh ins...you weren't the only one. I gained weight a long with a few others.

Have a great time at the gym tonight. If you can make it an enjoyable experience, you'll be happy to go back.

thanks so much...just heading out now:)