NYBNY Challenge Week 3 results Week 4 chat (closed group)

Options

Replies

• wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    So on Tuesdays if you exercise 45 minutes you get one point if you double that you get double the points.
    Wednesday if you drink 64 oz. you get 1 point if you drink 128 you get 2.
    Thursday 100 = 1 point 200 =2 and so on.

We will later add to Monday and Friday so double points can be earned there as well. Is that cool with everyone?

Let me or your team captain know if you have any questions.
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    I did 55 mins of exercise on tuesday and i just drink 130 oz of water .........think it to win it
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    136 oz of water today
  • wvualum
    Options
    160 oz of water today. I just couldn't stop myself.
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    72 oz water
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    88oz of water today!!
  • ohfong77
    ohfong77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    140 ounces of water today
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    Managed to get 64oz. That's more than usual though, so I'm happy.
  • wvualum
    Options
    Already did today's challenge: 100 crunches (4 variations at 25 each) and 100 leg lifts (2 variations on each side). How is everyone else doing today?
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Already did today's challenge: 100 crunches (4 variations at 25 each) and 100 leg lifts (2 variations on each side). How is everyone else doing today?

Wish I had the drive to do something in the morning. I like my sleep time too much. Going to the gym afterwork to get my 2 points.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A PROBLEM!

.... one of Team Thin It To Win It's team members, kitiara47, is off to Honduras for a week. she never let me know that this was happening, and according to her status she logged off for the last time yesterday. I'm not sure what to do about the remaining points and challenges for this week or the weigh in on monday.

thoughts? wvualum thought maybe we could just cancel her out completely and use the average of the remaining team members earned points to fill in her spot for this week and next's. otherwise, we are completely screwed.

what do you all think?
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options

.... one of Team Thin It To Win It's team members, kitiara47, is off to Honduras for a week. she never let me know that this was happening, and according to her status she logged off for the last time yesterday. I'm not sure what to do about the remaining points and challenges for this week or the weigh in on monday.

thoughts? wvualum thought maybe we could just cancel her out completely and use the average of the remaining team members earned points to fill in her spot for this week and next's. otherwise, we are completely screwed.

what do you all think?

I think you could take her out for the week. wouldn't hurt. just as long as she is aloud to come back once she gets back in country.
  • wvualum
    Options

what do you all think?

Ok, so to look at it, we may have lost a member from Team Abnehmen and WLWP. Bec (rsw84) and Amanda (clsmith1733) haven't been on for 4 days and 8 days respectively. So it might even itself out. Do we have any more casualties, that anyone knows of?
  • dipsl19
    Options

what do you all think?

I think you could take her out for the week. wouldn't hurt. just as long as she is aloud to come back once she gets back in country.

well, we'd have to take her out for this week AND next, and it would cost us at least 7 points.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    She did mention that she was going to be gone for a week on her page. I think we should either:

1. Draw names for a random person whose points will count twice

OR

2. Do averages rather than point totals so the missing person doesn't matter.
  • dipsl19
    Options

what do you all think?

Ok, so to look at it, we may have lost a member from Team Abnehmen and WLWP. Bec (rsw84) and Amanda (clsmith1733) haven't been on for 4 days and 8 days respectively. So it might even itself out. Do we have any more casualties, that anyone knows of?

oohhh hopefully! but then when she comes back we gotta fill the spaces.

what is WITH people?! if you join challenges, stick to them. if youre not serious about it, why get other people involved?
    i mean no offense, but this is kind of frustrating when youre in charge of calculating stuff :/
  • dipsl19
    Options
    She did mention that she was going to be gone for a week on her page. I think we should either:

1. Draw names for a random person whose points will count twice

OR

2. Do averages rather than point totals so the missing person doesn't matter.

ooohhhh i like the first idea! i mean either would work but i like that lol
  • dipsl19
    Options

what do you all think?

to be honest, i think if you dont log in at LEAST every three days and report back to your team leader, you should be kicked off the team. 8 days is RIDICULOUS!! i mean, the whole point of a challenge is that you challenge yourself and hold yourself accountable to that challenge daily. missing one or two days is fine, but 5? 8? pushing it. and its annoying to sit around and wait and wonder what we're gonna do...
    am i being too harsh?
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I agree about committment to challenges. Don't join if you're not serious. Everybody has down days and down times, but yours can't be EVERY day.

I personally think the right way to handle it is like absences from school. If you know you're going to be out for vacay or whatever, give the team a heads up so plans can be made in advance. This is the equivalent of your mom sending a note to the teacher.

If something unforeseen happens (sick, internet outage, lost phone) and you're gone for a few days because of it, we'd need a note to readmit you to school.
  • dipsl19
    Options
    I agree about committment to challenges. Don't join if you're not serious. Everybody has down days and down times, but yours can't be EVERY day.

I personally think the right way to handle it is like absences from school. If you know you're going to be out for vacay or whatever, give the team a heads up so plans can be made in advance. This is the equivalent of your mom sending a note to the teacher.

If something unforeseen happens (sick, internet outage, lost phone) and you're gone for a few days because of it, we'd need a note to readmit you to school.

amen sisterfrienddd