NYBNY Challenge Week 3 results Week 4 chat (closed group)

Options

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Maybe take an average instead of just a total point score? If we're taking total points and then dividing by active team members, it should come out pretty fair.

Also, if you're not going to participate, then you shouldn't join a challenge. Granted, I'm here because someone dropped out, but I wouldn't have jumped in if I thought that I wouldn't have the time to devote to it. If you're going to be gone, you should coordinate with your team captain ahead of time. If you don't do that, I think you should either be kicked out or put on probation.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Ok so heres what I am going to do. I feel like we need some set rules to keep this thing going another 4 and a half months. I will be working on a solution and try to incorporate everything you all have said and come up with something that is going to work in the long term. When I started this my main goal was to make some awesome friends that I could get and give support. So really goal accomplished.

What I will do is I will message the three team captains once I feel I have a fair and long term solution and see what they think then once we are all in agreement, the team captains will send the messages out to the team.

Is everyone ok with that?
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Ok so heres what I am going to do. I feel like we need some set rules to keep this thing going another 4 and a half months. I will be working on a solution and try to incorporate everything you all have said and come up with something that is going to work in the long term. When I started this my main goal was to make some awesome friends that I could get and give support. So really goal accomplished.

What I will do is I will message the three team captains once I feel I have a fair and long term solution and see what they think then once we are all in agreement, the team captains will send the messages out to the team.

im more than okay with that!!!

also, on the supportive friends bit, awwwwwwwww :) luv ya too!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options

Lorie, I'm good with that as well.

You guy's are quickly becoming my second family. I love the support I get here
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options

Lorie, I'm good with that as well.

You guy's are quickly becoming my second family. I love the support I get here

Agreed with both of the above comments. I love the support system that came with this challenge!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Did 200 jumping jacks. Was taking the day off so I definitely didn't feel like doing it, but there it is. double points please!
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    Did 200 jumping jacks. Was taking the day off so I definitely didn't feel like doing it, but there it is. double points please!

You inspired me. Did 200 jumping jacks here in the office. Glad I wore my running shoes today.

Go Team Abnehmen!!!
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    Now that I'm back can someone please refresh me of what every day's challenges are? Also, I don't remember how to put the new you by the new year picture on my signature.
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    Daily challenges can be found on my profile page.

New you banner is below remebr to put the img in front and back of link
    http://photos4.mfpassets.com/images/photos/336/80/9336080_1666.jpg
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    Ok, let's see if I did this signature thing right...
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    Hmm, guess not
  • wvualum
    Options
    [Img]http://photos4.mfpassets.com/images/photos/336/80/9336080_1666.jpg[\Img] copy and paste this then change the I in IMG to img, on both ends.[/img]
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    Ok, I did 50 jumping jacks and 50 crunches...But I'm not done yet!!!!!
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    I swear I'm copying and pasting everything but for some reason the first img isn't going through. I guess I just won't have the cool signature :(
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think if the other members are not as dedicated as everyone else thatn they need to leave the group. The team leaders have enough to do than go around checking on everyones attendence. If they dont check in every 2-3 days then they should be cut from the group.
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    I think if the other members are not as dedicated as everyone else thatn they need to leave the group. The team leaders have enough to do than go around checking on everyones attendence. If they dont check in every 2-3 days then they should be cut from the group.

I can't speak for anyone else but my best friends son died and she needed me and I had some personal issues on here. I'm very thankful that my team leader didn't get rid of me.
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    Ok, just did 50 leg lifts and 50 crunches. 200 DONE!!!!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Just did 200 crunches under my desk at work. Yay double points!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    80 jumping jacks + 60 donkey kicks + 50 side leg lifts + 10 push-ups= 200!
  • wvualum
    Options

I can't speak for anyone else but my best friends son died and she needed me and I had some personal issues on here. I'm very thankful that my team leader didn't get rid of me.

That situation is understandable. In cases where you know you may be mia for awhile you can just let us know, so the team leaders are trying to hunt people down.