13. Treehugginpam
14. Darrcn5
15. Losinginalaska
16. Jls1661
17. Mommymeyersto2
18. Josette31
19. Althara
20. Sandbug

Please keep an eye on this thread. I'll be linking a google docs page. It'll link to an online excel sheet where everyone can keep track of their stats and those of everyone else throughout the challenge.

Replies

• IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    bump!

restating stats;
    CW: 353.9
    SW: 353.9
    NSV: to go down at least 1 maybe 2 pant/dress sizes.
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    so excited for this :)
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited :D
  • janiecorona
    Options
    bump. (also, for anyone in this challenge, feel free to add me as a friend.) :D
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    YAY!! My first group! I kinda want to shed a tear... Oh wait, that's probably just from me chopping onions and taking a break to be partially "social?"
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Imannott
    Imannott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm glad I made it. My GW is 198. Just typing 198 is breathtaking. I can't even image how that will feel. Yea!!

Irene
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm in! I'm so exited for this! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Jumping up and down, doing a little dance, I made it into this Healthy Holiday Group!!! :)

Ohhh and feel free to add me too!:smile:
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait.
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Are there any creative arty people on here? Anyone want to make a Healthy Holidays group banner for our signatures? x
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I made it into a group before it closed! :). I look forward to doing this all with you!

Just restating my stats:
    CW: 246
    GW for Xmas: 200

Let's do this!!!!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to participating in my first group!!
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    When are we starting this fantastic challenge?
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    When are we starting this fantastic challenge?

Today! I'll use everyone's CW for this week and your next check-in will be next Monday (8/15). It'll be a bit more clear once I send the link for the spreadsheet. I'm working on filling it out now with everyone's info. :)
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Are there any creative arty people on here? Anyone want to make a Healthy Holidays group banner for our signatures? x

My sister made the one that appears in my signature for me (running into spring). I can ask her to make us one for this group too. what's the name of our group and does anyone have any ideas for it - especially the monitor of the group?
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    Can i just say thank you for setting up this group!!!! I have lost 24 inches since starting this MFP thing, but only 3lbs! I think this will totally motivate me to lose the weight to coincide with the inches!!!!!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    CW/SW - 198
    NSV - I want to fit comfortable into a size 10 jeans
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ok everybody. Here is the link to the Google doc for everyone's stats. I've put in everything I've got so far. If you see something missing for you, just send me a message or post to this thread. I was a bit unclear in the beginning about what I wanted from everyone (bit of a frenzy getting this going- it's my first time heading up a challenge).

I've put together the spreadsheet for the first 10 weeks. At the end of 10 weeks I'll reformat for the second half. I just figured splitting it into two sheets would be easiest, as it would be a huge webpage otherwise.

There are some GREAT goals on here and everyone seems really excited. :)

Here's the link. Just copy/paste into your browser and it should take you directly to the webpage. From there, just bookmark it for future reference. I'll update with all of the additional info that's missing as I get it. Otherwise, it'll be updated on Mondays when everyone sends in their weigh-in info!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AgH_EdnmbANmdGVMOWtxMUY4M3NleGt3c2xGTVgtNFE&output=html
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

I use a Graphics program to make signature tags... message me with any details if you'd like me to make it.
    (size dimensions, colors (green, red & gold?), holiday theme... etc) =)