Healthy Holidays! (Christmas Group #2)- Closed Group

Options

Replies

• corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Monday Weight In: I refuse to this week! I just started my period and feel like I weight 400+lbs :(

Can I take this weigh in off???? Please?

Oops....meant to quote you!
  • corgifan
    Options
    Other things I forgot to mention!

All the weights I've received are in the spreadsheet. I've also calculated the percentage you've all gotten towards your goal! POSITIVE percentage is OK! I know we're so used to sheering on negative numbers with weight loss, so don't worry when you see a positive number in that column! Also, the challenge is 20 weeks, so anyone at or above 5% to their goal is right on track to meet or exceed their goal weight by the end of the challenge. If not, no sweat! Some weeks will be good, others bad...it all tends to balance out (and any progress is to be cheered!!!) This column will be updated every week so you've got a running tally.

ALSO, I'm going to add a total pounds lost to show what we've done as a group. I'll add that ON Tuesday or Wednesday when I've got all the weights in. The total lost will represent all active challengers (who's weighed in that week).

Hope that all makes sense and sorry to inundate you with posts!!! :)
  • Imannott
    Imannott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!

Had a great work out. I used a DVD from the Food Lovers Fat Loss system. A tone and burn. It was pretty good. I think I will do a Pilates DVD when I get home.

Have a great day1
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

All the weights I've received are in the spreadsheet. I've also calculated the percentage you've all gotten towards your goal! POSITIVE percentage is OK! I know we're so used to sheering on negative numbers with weight loss, so don't worry when you see a positive number in that column! Also, the challenge is 20 weeks, so anyone at or above 5% to their goal is right on track to meet or exceed their goal weight by the end of the challenge. If not, no sweat! Some weeks will be good, others bad...it all tends to balance out (and any progress is to be cheered!!!) This column will be updated every week so you've got a running tally.

ALSO, I'm going to add a total pounds lost to show what we've done as a group. I'll add that ON Tuesday or Wednesday when I've got all the weights in. The total lost will represent all active challengers (who's weighed in that week).

WOW, you are so on the ball and organized....chickie, you ROCK!!!!!

I just want to let you know that my family and I are going on vacay (cruise) from Sunday till Sunday so I will weigh in for the week NLT Saturday, 08/20 for Monday 8/22's weigh in and I will miss the weigh in on Monday 8/29. I'm totally dedicated to this group and want to participate but I won't be around. I have to unwind before the new school year starts. :drinker: :laugh:
  • corgifan
    Options

I just want to let you know that my family and I are going on vacay (cruise) from Sunday till Sunday so I will weigh in for the week NLT Saturday, 08/20 for Monday 8/22's weigh in and I will miss the weigh in on Monday 8/29. I'm totally dedicated to this group and want to participate but I won't be around. I have to unwind before the new school year starts. :drinker: :laugh:

No problem! Just remind me when you put up your next weigh-in that you're missing the next week and. I'll probably just use the next weigh-in as a place holder for that week so Excel doesn't get all angry with me. :)
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    I know you might feel gross, but please, please weigh in! It's tough, BUT it really does help! You'll have a better record of how your body responds to monthly hormones- eventually the PMS gain just becomes an annoyance, but one you know not to sweat. More importantly- we've all had (and will all probably have during the challenge) a bad week, so let's tackle them together. :)

Plus, it means next week you'll be poised to post a CRAZY loss!!!

Ok, as of Sunday morning (sorry, I don't have the time to weigh on Monday mornings) I was the exact same... I just feel like I weight about 500lbs more! BLAH! Next week will be MUCH better!
  • corgifan
    Options
    Hang in there! I hate those days/weeks when I *feel* bigger, even though I'm not.

Wishing some skinny feeling weeks your way! :)
  • corgifan
    Options
    Just a quick note: we collectively lost 38.5 pounds this week. That's AWESOME! Keep it up ladies!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a great loss for one week for this group! Way to go, everyone!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    wow sounds like we had an awesome week last week.
    great jobl!!
    let's continue to kick this challenge in the pants :laugh:
    just checking my new banner is there! thanx
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    Just a quick note: we collectively lost 38.5 pounds this week. That's AWESOME! Keep it up ladies!
    wow thats so good, i didnt loose or gain but did loose inches, hopefully nxt wk, well done every1.x
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options

No problem! Just remind me when you put up your next weigh-in that you're missing the next week and. I'll probably just use the next weigh-in as a place holder for that week so Excel doesn't get all angry with me. :)
    would u pls put up the link again 4 the spreadsheet, i cant seem 2 find it, im not good with computers as u prob can guess lol.x
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

would u pls put up the link again 4 the spreadsheet, i cant seem 2 find it, im not good with computers as u prob can guess lol.x

here's the spreadsheet:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AgH_EdnmbANmdGVMOWtxMUY4M3NleGt3c2xGTVgtNFE&output=html
  • Imannott
    Imannott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody,

How's it going? I manage to exercise to a dvd for 15 minutes. And it got me wondering if 15 minutes is enough? I was definitely working strong, it is one of those power walk with weights, and by the time I was finished I was soaking wet. But just got me thinking if that's enough exercise.

I did manage to stick to my calories, but I went up 2 lbs this week after getting to 7 lbs lost. Didn't make good food choices but it was disheartening to think one day could cause an increase of 2lbs. I think my sodium and sugar must have been off the charts. My head is fuzzy today as if I have been out drinking.

Talk to you guys later.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    thanx :bigsmile:
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    So not looking forward to Monday. Lost a bunch last week, pretty much because all I could keep down was chicken broth and saltines. Now that I'm back on solid food, I've gained it all back plus an extra pound. What's the point of being sick for a week if I can't at least get to keep the pounds off, you know as a consolation prize or something. Not feeling happy about this right now. :cry:
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So not looking forward to Monday. Lost a bunch last week, pretty much because all I could keep down was chicken broth and saltines. Now that I'm back on solid food, I've gained it all back plus an extra pound. What's the point of being sick for a week if I can't at least get to keep the pounds off, you know as a consolation prize or something. Not feeling happy about this right now. :cry:

I was under the weather last week too, so I lost a few lbs. No new loss so far, but maybe by Monday. I just started 30 DS yesterday, so hopefully that helps!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    i had a day off yesterday as biked 3 miles to my mums then i had my charity 5k walk for cancer research, i raised £411! Back to it today, walking 3 miles to my mums, biking back l8r then 30 ds levels 1, 2 and 3. :bigsmile:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I've been away since Thursday but still getting my workouts in. I've done Turbo Fire when I can, but not that much. Instead I've been alternating running & walking days, kayaking and strength exercises at the playground with my 18m old.

I'll weigh in on Tuesday.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Question: does anyone ever log in excercise for playing with the dogs. I take my dogs to the dog park a couple times a week and romp and run with them. I work up a good sweat too, but there's nothing in excercise for playing with the fur babies. Any suggestions? Or am I not supposed to log stuff like that?