Healthy Holidays! (Christmas Group #2)- Closed Group

Options

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I've burned over 2000 calories already this week, whoo hoo! Plus my Protein Powder and Accelerade Recovery Powder came in the mail too! Very excited, I hope I can start adding more lean muscle on my body.
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, the spreadsheet has been updated! Sorry it took so long. I fell behind and it all snowballed. But, it's all in now. :)

Looks like a lot of us had a rough week. I know it's already Wednesday, but let's buckle down and commit to all finishing out the week STRONG and setting a great stage for a fantastic weekend!
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, the spreadsheet has been updated! Sorry it took so long. I fell behind and it all snowballed. But, it's all in now. :)

Looks like a lot of us had a rough week. I know it's already Wednesday, but let's buckle down and commit to all finishing out the week STRONG and setting a great stage for a fantastic weekend!

You took my old name (Hannah_Dawn) off the spreadsheet but you haven't put my new name back on there :frown:
  • corgifan
    Options

You took my old name (Hannah_Dawn) off the spreadsheet but you haven't put my new name back on there :frown:

Sorry about that! It's fixed! Excel and midnight apparently don't mix. :)
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    Am I the only one who is still not losing any weight? The inches are coming off like crazy and I'm toning, but dammit the scale is still not moving :(
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who is still not losing any weight? The inches are coming off like crazy and I'm toning, but dammit the scale is still not moving :(
    no im the same, im trying not 2 get down about it but its hard, ive not lost any for weeks, but loosing inches but its not the same. :0(
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My pretty graphic for this group went away :( Does anyone know how to get it back or what happened?

I have not been working out like I should this week, but my eating has been okay. I would love to see my vacation gain gone on Monday and then some on Monday. I need a dose of energy!
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I haven't been eating as carefully as I should the past couple of days.... and I haven't lost any weight so far this week, maybe even a slight gain. I am doing 30 DS and I just added a second Core excercise video that I'm doing and I am pretty sure that I'm losing inches, but I don't measure, so who knows. I'm going to crack down the next couple days so hopefully my weigh in is ok....
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Anyone else dreading weighing in tomorrow? I am! Feel soo fat at the moment :frown: Don't feel like I've lost any at all :angry:
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Hope you all had a great weekend!

My weigh-in for the week: 216.6. Yay!
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Happy with my weigh in today..... 156.6 Especially after a weekend of picnics/parties. Hoping to remain strong this week.
  • Imannott
    Imannott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Recovering from Hurricane Irene -- weigh-in 234
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    SW - 198
    CW - 188
    Loss - 10 lbs
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Monday weigh-in (week 4): 207. That's a loss of 3 lbs. I upped my calories this week, meaning I actually ate back (most) of my exercise calories and it's worked for me so I'm going to continue with this new way. Hopefully, it keeps working! 8 lbs to my 1st mini-goal.(:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh-in
    I had a bit of a gain again. I know why & am angry over it.
    All the stress from worrying about hurricane Irene's arrival over the weekend
    I had severe munchies Friday & Saturday. I just could not stop eating.
    CW: 352.3 (gain of 3.2 lbs.) Plus... I had forgotten it was weight in day
    and drank about 20 oz of water... so that didn't help either.
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies.
    I'm down 2 lbs this week, making my CW 258.
    Hope you're all having a great week!
  • corgifan
    Options
    Hi ladies! According to my scale I'm down another 2 pounds to 202. Not sure how, as I was sick all of last week and didn't work out. I tried to eat more intuitively (I got lazy with tracking/MFP in general last week...my bad). Pleasant surprise this morning!

I'll get to entering in new weights this afternoon. For those that posted a loss- congrats and keep it up! If you posted a gain- hang in there! I know it was a rough week for several due to that crazy hurricane. I'm sure things will be better next week. :) We still have 17 weeks of awesome left! :)
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hello. My weight for today is 187.6

Have a great day everyone :)
  • corgifan
    Options
    Monday weigh-in
    I had a bit of a gain again. I know why & am angry over it.
    All the stress from worrying about hurricane Irene's arrival over the weekend
    I had severe munchies Friday & Saturday. I just could not stop eating.
    CW: 352.3 (gain of 3.2 lbs.) Plus... I had forgotten it was weight in day
    and drank about 20 oz of water... so that didn't help either.

The water is probably really throwing you off. Let me know if you want to weigh again tomorrow morning and enter what you get then or just wait until next week. Whichever you'd prefer. (And don't stress- I'm sure any gain you had is more than likely salt retention from the munchies and less the calorie intake.)
  • corgifan
    Options
    Man, there are some AWESOME numbers coming in this week! I've put up all the info I've gotten so far this morning and updated percentages. Percentage wise, you're on track if you're at 15% of goal right now. If not, don't worry. We have big weeks, little weeks, and even weeks we gain. Keep it up ladies!