Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 3

Replies

• sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    I gained 3lb :cry: ! I was on holiday last week though so I'll forgive myself just this oncde - back on track now and have already shed one of those ponds since doing my weigh in.

Sarah
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    No concerns about changing to monday from me.

Sarah
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    No problems for me either. Which ever is easiest for you. Thanks!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Monday works for me :drinker:
  • Same here, whatever works best.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Hey Jenn - What ever works for you!!! I think you need a CCC assistant. Don't stress = it's bad for weight loss....hey maybe that's my problem :) Hang in there!!!!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    CW - 254 - no change

No change...but not disappointed in that, since I've just gotten home from a super fun and very busy (but not at all nutritious) weekend in New York City. Guess all that walking helped to cancel out the pizza, huh? :)

And I echo the others, Jenn...whatever works for you is fine with me!
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Hey Everyone!
    Hope all had a great week working toward your goals. The jump rope challenge was a great quick way for me to get my heart rate up between moving, unpacking, and cleaning my new apartment this week!
    Thanks for the awesome challenge!

Here's my weigh in:
  • current weight - 297

UGH!!! I gained 3 pounds over the weekend! WTH?!? I even exercised more than 1400 calories OFF so what gives???

Am I supposed to eat back what I burn off in addition to the calories I'm supposed to consume daily?? Cuz this isn't working very well!
  • Jenn, I have no problem with the change of day. Just to be clear, what day would you prefer we submit our weigh-in?
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Yes you are supposed to eat your exercise calories!!! Make sure you drink a lot of water too. That will help the pounds come off.

Monday is fine for me too :)
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member

I think I may just change the posting to automatically be Monday nights so this way you're all not waiting araond all day on Mondays. Do you guys have any objections to this change?

I think that is a great idea
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    I personally would love a mon weigh in day......I am a few other groups that require mon weigh-ins & would love to do it all on one day my days seem to be fluctuating by a 1-1.5lb....
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    monday sounds great to me :)
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Mondays work for me.... I did post yesterday, hope you got it.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Grrrrr....... Came into work this morning to find out that I was signed up for an 8 hours training for TODAY!!! I'll get everything up as soon as I can.

I think I may just change the posting to automatically be Monday nights so this way you're all not waiting araond all day on Mondays. Do you guys have any objections to this change?

no objections here!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 527 Member
    Mondays work for me too!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Mondas great... No worries!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Ok, technically on the East Coast here its Tuesday but hey.... Bachelor Pad was on and we all have our gulity pleasures :blushing: :blushing:

Welcome to Week 4 Everyone!!! I hope you all are tired and ready for a good night's sleep!!! :yawn: Click the link to find out what I mean!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/318413-christmas-countdown-challenge-closed-group-week-4

THIS THREAD IS NOW DEAD! PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!

Thanks everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Yes Mondays are god motivation for the whole week! :)