MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR

MY MIND - got some things done today I can now get them outof my mind :)
    MY BODY - Walked around the mall it was pouring outside
    MY SPIRIT - went shopping with a friend, friends are great for the spirit
    MY RELATIONSHIP -told my hubby and kids I loved them very much
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION - I did lunch hour monitoring and got to act like a kid

Just have to say I love that you guys are sharing so nice to get to know you better :)
  • gev90744
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR

MY MIND~ I organized my stuff and did a TO DO LIST for today and did allow myself to get stressed today
    MY BODY~ I was going to go to the gym but I started to walk for about 30 mins but for some reason my body just wanted to rest. So I listened and rested today
    MY SPIRIT~ Spent time with my best friend cried, laughed and ended up venting felt great
    MY RELATIONSHIP~ I spend some time with my mom today it felt great
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION~I started my facebook web sight for my necklaces havent put up pictures of my necklaces to start to sell them
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR THIS WEEK SO FAR...

MY MIND--> Planned out payments plans for our cruise next yr.
    MY BODY--> Stayed hydrated, had plenty of water for the week. Didnt exercise as much but I did some things.
    MY SPIRIT--> Told myself that I can do it!! Not to complain and do the best I can do to accomplish my goal.
    MY RELATIONSHIP--> Enjoyed time with hubby and loved that fact he noticing a change in me.
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION--> Getting on a new level, spiritually, emotionally, and physically!!! Getting closer to Christ and learning more about me and my health.
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR

MY MIND - I decided to dust off Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen's book called "YOU The Owners Manual" I have had it for a long time, but just now decided to start reading it. I'm on chapter 2. It's all about the heart. :heart:
    MY BODY - I went to Gold's Gym today and worked out for 40 minutes.
    MY SPIRIT - My spirit soared when I decided that I needed a belt since my jeans are getting a little loose on me, and when I buckled up my belt, I was able to go all the way to the last hole on my belt :-) Sooooooo happy!!!
    MY RELATIONSHIP - Since my hubby has given up ice cream for me, I made him some banana ice cream with a frozen banana, splenda, and vanilla almond milk. He loved it :-)
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION - Still working on my passion of losing weight and getting healthy!!!
  • gev90744
    Options
    MY MIND - I have taken a look at my life and found that i need to make serious changes
    MY BODY -Although i didnt have time I made myself go to the gym work out at least 30 mins felt great
    MY SPIRIT -I did the right thing I told a friend how one of my other friends tried to get him into trouble (my friend is deaf) and my friend might find out that i told him but it was the right thing to do and i feel good its not right to get a person in trouble for something wasnt their fault
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION - doing whats best for me and about to just stop talking to certain people dont need that type of person in my life
  • cdc33
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR

MY MIND - I took a time out and played son video games with the hubby and my yougest son. I shut my mind off LOL
    MY BODY - I havent been as good to my body as I should have been but at least I know that and I can work on that
    MY SPIRIT - As a mother I got the best compliment in the world. My sons went to a birthday party today at planet laser I couldnt go because my youngest was ill so the 2 went with my friend. I asked the Oldest son who is 9 to look out for his brother who is 6 and he did. I heard from 2 parent who were there they both told me that I should be sooooo proud of my son he was taking care of is little brother with such love and caring and not bossing him around but actually caring for him. It brings tears to my eyes and joy to my soul :heart:
    MY RELATIONSHIP -told my hubby many times today that I loved him very much:smooched:
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION - worked on encouraging others today and making them feel good :flowerforyou:
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR

MY MIND~Been busy the last couple of days so w/the mind not so much.:laugh:
    MY BODY~I have continued to eat well and take care of ME. :smile:
    MY SPIRIT~Staying positive.
    MY RELATIONSHIP~Spending time. Looking forward to vacationing in San Diego.
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION~Trying new recipes in the kitchen.
  • change_happens
    Options
    MY MIND :: still reading
    MY BODY :: keeping family first by focusing on my health
    MY SPIRIT :: remaining optimistic no matter what situation/circumstance presents itself
    MY RELATIONSHIP/s :: showing love in all that I do
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION :: still creating
  • gev90744
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR

MY MIND~ DRAWING FINISHING MY ART PROJECT WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC
    MY BODY~I LOST 1 MORE POUND OH YEAH!!!
    MY SPIRIT~ STAYING POSITIVE AND NOT LETTING THINGS GET TO ME
    MY RELATIONSHIP~ IM LOST I TOLD A FRIEND THE TRUTH GAVE THEM A HEADS UP TO BE CAREFUL SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET HIM INTO TROUBLE AND NOW HE IS MAD AT ME CAUSE I DIDNT TELL HIM SOON ENOUGH I DONT KNOW HOW IT BLEW UP ON MY FACE WHEN I WAS JUST LOOKING OUT FOR HIM AND NOW HIS MAD CAUSE I WAS HONEST...SO IM A LITTLE CONFUSED
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION~ STILL WORKING ON MY NECKLACES
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR

MY MIND - I am on chapter 5 of "YOU The Owners Manuel" It is about our lungs. It really is a very good book :-)
    MY BODY - I haven't done it yet, but when I get home, I will be "Sweatin To The Oldies."
    MY SPIRIT - I got on the scale this morning and was 3 pounds lighter :-) You just don't know how that made me spirit soar!!!
    MY RELATIONSHIP - I will be spending the day with my son, daughter-in-law and my parents. I always go see mama and daddy every Sunday because I don't live as close to them as my brother and sisters do, so I always look forward to Sundays!!!
    MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION - I know that I keep saying it and my passion is to get healthy, so even though my son and daughter-in-law will be taking me out to eat, I will make sure that it is a healthy meal!!! I don't want to start going backwards!!!
  • theba2il
    Options
    Today's weigh-in 146.5.  Will do measurements when we get back from vacation. Driving to San Diego! 
  • cdc33
    Options
    CANT BELIEVE THAT ANOTHER WEEK HAS GONE BY WOW TIME IS FLYING. THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS TO NOT EAT OUT THIS WEEK UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. IF YOU DO HAVE TO, CHOOSE THE HEALTHEIR CHOICE THAT MOST MENUS HAVE. AND POST ON THE FORUM ABOUT WHEN YOU HAVE MADE A HEALTHEIR CHOICE. SO IF YOU WERE OFFERED A DOUGHTNUT BUT YOU SAID NO AND HAD A YOGURT INSTEAD THAT KIND OF IDEA. I WILL POST MY WEIGHT AND INCHES LOST TOMORROW CHEERS ALL :heart: TO ALL MY MFP PEEPS :)
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I was away for a conference, but I'll be back on track this week. Are we still reporting weights to someone?
  • cdc33
    Options
    This week has been great sharing our thoughts and everything. Im loving getting to know everyone better thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • cdc33
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I was away for a conference, but I'll be back on track this week. Are we still reporting weights to someone?

We are just posting how much weight we have lost since the last weigh in and also inches lost. thanks guys!!
  • gev90744
    Options
    WHAT DID I DO FOR

MY MIND~ Relaxed myself before I reviewed for my test tomorrow by finally putting my clothes away and it worked
    MY BODY~ said no to desert that my sister made cause so far so good getting the weight off not trying to put it back on
    MY SPIRIT~ I have been thinking happy thoughts so that i do not allow negative get to me (thinking positive)
    MY RELATIONSHIP~I spent the entire day just me my mom dad and my sister feels great and not fighting with my sister is a plus MY CREATIVITY AND PASSION~ I started to journal had a great day
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Okay, here are my stats for 9/26. I weighed myself and thankfully didn't gain any weight after yesterday's so called "light side meal" ugh! So my weight is 219. :happy: I have lost 3 pounds since the last weigh-in. I am so happy!!! Here are my measurements:

Bust- 39"
    Waist- 34"
    Hips- 45"
    Thighs- 26"
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    CANT BELIEVE THAT ANOTHER WEEK HAS GONE BY WOW TIME IS FLYING. THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS TO NOT EAT OUT THIS WEEK UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. IF YOU DO HAVE TO, CHOOSE THE HEALTHEIR CHOICE THAT MOST MENUS HAVE. AND POST ON THE FORUM ABOUT WHEN YOU HAVE MADE A HEALTHEIR CHOICE. SO IF YOU WERE OFFERED A DOUGHTNUT BUT YOU SAID NO AND HAD A YOGURT INSTEAD THAT KIND OF IDEA. I WILL POST MY WEIGHT AND INCHES LOST TOMORROW CHEERS ALL :heart: TO ALL MY MFP PEEPS :)

I'm hoping that I get 7/7 for this challenge because I do eat at home a lot more than before MFP. :happy:
  • cdc33
    Options
    Well first day of new challenge and ate out but I did choose healthy I chose the ultimate chicken grill instead of the fried chicken sandwich. No fries and no pop. So i feel that is progress!!! :)
  • theba2il
    Options
    Eating well while on vacation:smile: It is helping that I'm living a gluten free lifestyle. We were in Julian, Ca yesterday. Julian is known for apple pies b/c of their apple orchards. Didn't have a bite. Today, I've only eaten the GF food that I brought for the trip.

Hope everyone is well. Have a great week!!

Peace,
    Liz:flowerforyou: