MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    HELLO ALL,

WELL WHAT SHOULD THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE BE???????? I NEED HELP GUYS WHAT DO YOU GUYS NEED MOST?
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I didn't do very well not eating out. I eat on campus a lot. Most days I chose the healthier option or ate a smaller portion...however there were some days where I didn't choose wisely at all. Still I'm somehow down another 4.1 pounds this week. And so far in this whole journey I'm down 7.3 inches. Hopefully this week I'll stick to the challenge better!
  • cdc33
    Options
    HELLO MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE MEMBERS THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS TO POST YOUR OWN CHALLENGE THAT YOU WANT TO DO THIS WEEK. BUT YOU NEED TO POST IT ON THE FORUM SO THAT EVERYONE CAN CHEER YOU ON AND THAT YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE. THANXS GUYS
  • cdc33
    Options
    THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE FOR ME IS TO EXERSICE 5 OUT OF THE 7 DAYS AND TO GET BACK TO EATING THE VEGGIES AND DRINKING THE WATER. HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD ONE IM EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU WILL PICK FOR YOUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK.:)

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I think I love you Christy!!

My challenge this week is to catch up and RECOMMIT to my 2 challenges! I'm part of a group that has daily exercises and I haven't done ANY lately-not to mention my SLIMPOSSIBLE challenges! Recommitting starts now.

Daily assigned exercises, drinking 128 oz of water, veggie stir frys for at least a meal everyday this week & 16 oz of green tea.

That's my challenge this week.
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    HELLO MISSION SLIM POSSIBLE MEMBERS THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS TO POST YOUR OWN CHALLENGE THAT YOU WANT TO DO THIS WEEK. BUT YOU NEED TO POST IT ON THE FORUM SO THAT EVERYONE CAN CHEER YOU ON AND THAT YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE. THANXS GUYS

I think that this week's challenge for me will be for me try to keep the sugar in my foods down. I always go over my sugar limit, but some of that is due to my fruits. I LOVE apples and I tend to eat 2-3 a day, and although I want to keep eating my fruit, I will just watch the sugar in other foods that I eat and TRY to stay under the limit that MFP has set for me. Wish me luck!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I didn't do very well not eating out. I eat on campus a lot. Most days I chose the healthier option or ate a smaller portion...however there were some days where I didn't choose wisely at all. Still I'm somehow down another 4.1 pounds this week. And so far in this whole journey I'm down 7.3 inches. Hopefully this week I'll stick to the challenge better!

That is wonderful!!! You still did good by eating the smaller portions and the healthier options. I guess eating out isn't so bad if you do it right. Maybe I need to start eating out more so that my weight will start coming down ;-) I know, I have to be patient. It will come off sooner or later.
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I was able to eat at home instead of eating out 7/7 days :-) I hope that everybody else had a good week. Good night all. :yawn:

GREAT JOB!! SO PROUD OF YOU FOR RESISTING TEMPTATION, HIGH FIVE FOR YOU !!!

Thank you!!! It is hard sometimes, especially the times that I don't feel like cooking, but it saves money ;-)
  • kaylynn54
    Options

My challenge this week is to catch up and RECOMMIT to my 2 challenges! I'm part of a group that has daily exercises and I haven't done ANY lately-not to mention my SLIMPOSSIBLE challenges! Recommitting starts now.

Daily assigned exercises, drinking 128 oz of water, veggie stir frys for at least a meal everyday this week & 16 oz of green tea.

Good luck with your challenge this week. I love green tea even though I haven't had any in a while. I drink a lot of water, but I don't drink that much. I usually drink between 8-12 glasses a day.
  • babybluz33
    Options

This is mine as well...I have been a slacker the past 2 weeks with all of my challenges. I never realized what a mess going to a conference would cause, I seemed to get behind in everything. So I'm recommitting to my workout schedule before my conference and getting back on track with my challenges!
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My personal challenge is also recommitting... to studying, exercising, and orchestra! I have found that as class continues, my schedule keeps getting busier and busier. My goal is to do some form of physical activity every day, and to eat more veggies! Also limiting myself to one fake meat product per day, as they are so high in sodium =)

good luck to everyone!
  • gev90744
    Options
    for the past week challenge I ate home instead of eating out 6/7 days I will do better this weeks challenge
  • gev90744
    Options
    This weeks challange for me is to go for eating at home 7 days and log in all my info and hit the gym 15 mins more lets see how this goes for me
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My challenge this week is to do atleast 100 cruches a day. This is good for me because I don't get to rest enough considering I don't ever sit down (or so it seems) and it will help strengthen my abdominal muscles.
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Ladies....I am NOT doing good recommitting. Honestly.
  • babybluz33
    Options

You can do it! You are in more than one challenge, right? Maybe instead of going from not doing them at all to participating 100% in both...you could set a smaller goal? Maybe that you'll do half of each the next couple of days, then bump it up from there-or that you will do one at 100% participation for a few days, then slowly start doing the other???
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Okay, I had been doing great with my sugar intake until today. The hubby and I went to Chic-Fil-A and I got the char-grilled chicken sandwich and a water. That was good....right? Well, it was until I decided that an ice cream cone wouldn't be so bad. Trust me, it was BAD, sugar-wise. :sad: Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I will just have to do better. I hope that everyone is doing well with their challenge, and if not, just remember that if we do bad one day doesn't mean that we can't do better tomorrow. :happy:
  • kaylynn54
    Options

Just because you don't do well with your challenge one day, doesn't mean that it is ruined for the rest of the week. I had a bad day today, but I am going to make sure that tomorrow is better. You can do it!!! :happy:

Kay
  • cdc33
    Options
    How did everyone do for there last challenge I have to admit I really did badly. with the kids being sick for the past 3 weeks Ive completely gone off and now I feel like Im coming down with a cold ewwww. anyways what should this weeks challenge be? should we do like we did last week?

Cheers all

Christy
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Although I failed at recommitting, I did take my Slimpossible friend's advice to heart (almost without knowing it) and took babysteps recovering. Hopefully we can give it another shot together or else I CAN handle "getting a handle" on my recommittment!!