MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• kaylynn54
    Options
    Well first day of new challenge and ate out but I did choose healthy I chose the ultimate chicken grill instead of the fried chicken sandwich. No fries and no pop. So i feel that is progress!!! :)

Well, we are trying to learn to eat healthier, whether it is at home or at a restaurant, so that is great that you chose the healthy grilled chicken instead of the yucky fried stuff!!! Good going Christy!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Eating well while on vacation:smile: It is helping that I'm living a gluten free lifestyle. We were in Julian, Ca yesterday. Julian is known for apple pies b/c of their apple orchards. Didn't have a bite. Today, I've only eaten the GF food that I brought for the trip.

Hope everyone is well. Have a great week!!

Peace,
    Liz:flowerforyou:

It is so hard to eat healthy while you are on vacation, but it sounds like you are doing a good job!!! Keep it up Liz :-)
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Eating well while on vacation:smile: It is helping that I'm living a gluten free lifestyle. We were in Julian, Ca yesterday. Julian is known for apple pies b/c of their apple orchards. Didn't have a bite. Today, I've only eaten the GF food that I brought for the trip.

Hope everyone is well. Have a great week!!

Peace,
    Liz:flowerforyou:

Look at you go!!! awesome job :)
  • change_happens
    Options
    MY STATS :: NOTHING HAS CHANGED .... :)
    STILL 160 :)
  • cdc33
    Options
    HERE ARE MY STATS :

WEIGHT- 276.5LBS -273LBS = 3.5 LOST

BUST=49-48 = 1 INCH LOST

HIPS=57-56 = 1 INCH LOST

WAIST=44-44 = 0 INCH LOST

THIGH=27.5-27 = .5 INCH LOST

TOTAL INCHES LOST = 2.5 INCHES

SO EXCITED IM NOW 273LBS YEAH ME!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    You did GREAT Christy!!! It is wonderful to see the pounds and inches come off, isn't it? :happy:
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am a guilty guss today. I ate out, Little Ceasers pizza and crazy bread. BUT I did do research and it has fewer calories then other pizza places do in my area. I did exercise and I have been losing weight, but the "menstral Monster" said little ceasers and when it says stuff like that, it is almost a MUST if I want to live cramp free LOL
  • cdc33
    Options
    I am a guilty guss today. I ate out, Little Ceasers pizza and crazy bread. BUT I did do research and it has fewer calories then other pizza places do in my area. I did exercise and I have been losing weight, but the "menstral Monster" said little ceasers and when it says stuff like that, it is almost a MUST if I want to live cramp free LOL

Some days are like that and with that type of monster I dont blame you for doing as your told LOL....... I love crazy bread. dont worry about today tomorrows a new one cheers,

christy
  • cdc33
    Options
    JUST GIVING A SHOUT OUT MAKING SURE EVERYONE IS HEALTHY AND HAPPY. HOW THIS WEEKS CHANLLENG FOR EVERYONE :)
  • gev90744
    Options
    I know that I am very late for my stats I did update it onto my info but on onto here I have lost 1 lb for the stats that were suppose to be turned in on monday I am sorry for updating this information all late its been such a busy busy week and I am surprised how now we are not suppose to eat out how many people are still willing to pay for you to go out to eat with them just a shocker
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    JUST GIVING A SHOUT OUT MAKING SURE EVERYONE IS HEALTHY AND HAPPY. HOW THIS WEEKS CHANLLENG FOR EVERYONE :)
    [/quote

Well, so far I have eaten at home every day. One day my husband did suggest that we stop to get a bite to eat because we were out and about, but I told him that this week's challenge was for us not to eat out. He was okay with it and said that he didn't want to mess up my challenge. I really do get a lot of support from him!!! :happy: ]
  • cdc33
    Options
    I know that I am very late for my stats I did update it onto my info but on onto here I have lost 1 lb for the stats that were suppose to be turned in on monday I am sorry for updating this information all late its been such a busy busy week and I am surprised how now we are not suppose to eat out how many people are still willing to pay for you to go out to eat with them just a shocker

I know its kinda crazy I guess people just dont want to eat alone and mabye they feel guilt so if they have someone eating with them they have less guilt.
  • cdc33
    Options
    [/quote

Well, so far I have eaten at home every day. One day my husband did suggest that we stop to get a bite to eat because we were out and about, but I told him that this week's challenge was for us not to eat out. He was okay with it and said that he didn't want to mess up my challenge. I really do get a lot of support from him!!! :happy: ]

AWWWWWW YOU HAVE AN AWESOME HUBBY!!! I ALSO FEEL BLESSED BECAUSE MY HUBBY SUPPORTS ME THE SAME WAY :)
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    Okay, today will be a test for me because I am going to my parent's house. I usually go on Sunday, but today is Daddy's birthday. He is 81 today and I love him soooooo much :-) Let me see if I can resist the ice cream and cake. Hopefully, I will be able to resist, but if I do get any, it will just be a very small portion. I hope that everyone has had a great week!!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    Okay, today will be a test for me because I am going to my parent's house. I usually go on Sunday, but today is Daddy's birthday. He is 81 today and I love him soooooo much :-) Let me see if I can resist the ice cream and cake. Hopefully, I will be able to resist, but if I do get any, it will just be a very small portion. I hope that everyone has had a great week!!!

Today was my sons brithday party and I had like 3 cupcakes and 2 peices of pizza thats not to bad to compared to what I use to eat but i have to admit I could have done better. Hope you have agreat time at your dads bithday :)
  • kaylynn54
    Options

Today was my sons brithday party and I had like 3 cupcakes and 2 peices of pizza thats not to bad to compared to what I use to eat but i have to admit I could have done better. Hope you have agreat time at your dads bithday :)

I actually turned down the cake and ice cream, but it was sooooooo hard!!! I noticed that my husband that never gains a pound had a good helping of cake and ice cream and then he went back for seconds. :huh:
    You know what, even if we slip up and don't quite eat right, we are all doing better than what we used to do, so that is good. Right? One day we will get down to where we want to be and feel healthy!!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo behind on this challenge. Please don't give up on me!! I am starting fresh tomorrow and I love having my Slimpossible Friends by my side!! Best of luck to you all in Ocotber because the Holidays are coming!! I want to look good, feel good and be good! I have a "small goal" shirt hanging in my closet (very simple shirt) , I want to rock it because its RED!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I was able to eat at home instead of eating out 7/7 days :-) I hope that everybody else had a good week. Good night all. :yawn:
  • cdc33
    Options
    I am sooooo behind on this challenge. Please don't give up on me!! I am starting fresh tomorrow and I love having my Slimpossible Friends by my side!! Best of luck to you all in Ocotber because the Holidays are coming!! I want to look good, feel good and be good! I have a "small goal" shirt hanging in my closet (very simple shirt) , I want to rock it because its RED!!

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU WE ARE HERE EVEN PAST THE CHALLENGE, LIFE LONG WEIGHT LOSS BUDDIES!!!
  • cdc33
    Options
    I was able to eat at home instead of eating out 7/7 days :-) I hope that everybody else had a good week. Good night all. :yawn:

GREAT JOB!! SO PROUD OF YOU FOR RESISTING TEMPTATION, HIGH FIVE FOR YOU !!!