how much weight have you lost, and in how much time?

Options
12346»

Replies

• bobbiec1015
    Options
    I've set a goal for my birthday (9/18) to be atleast 10lbs lighter (although i'd love to lose 15lbs!) Im trying to be realistic.

How much have you lost? 46 lbs
    How long did it take? October will be 2 years
    On average do you lose more than 2lbs a week? sometimes yes, sometimes no. I had almost a year where I was stuck at 30-35 lbs lost....I just lost and gained those 5 lbs over and over again. Then it started coming off again and now I'm making progress again but it slow going. I don't say that to discourage you, but just to let you know that for some of us it does take a little longer.

I understand that stuck point. I've been working on this for a year now. I'm down 40lbs...but I keep gaining and losing 5-6 lbs. Though in all fairness I gave up on it for a few months and just ate whatever I felt like and quit exercising. I've refocused the efforts and set up a compitetion with my sister, in hopes that the goals we both have set for ourselves will keep us both moving. But that losing and gaining and never budging from the same area of weight is aggravating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!