Funny Facts about you...

Options

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    My nickname in High School was "Mighty Mouse" because I was kinda built like this:

mighty-mousw.jpg

Plus I'm only 5'6" and stopped growing at 13.

The big guys thought it was funny watching me do a bench press and only have to move the bar like 6" from chest to full extention because of the short arms and barrel chest.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to chapstick. I put it on at least twice an hour. I wake up through the night and put it on. I have 6 tubes in my house at all times.
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I never had the chicken pox.
  • dancer4275
    dancer4275 Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm addicted to chewing gum.
    I can pop everything in my body...even my nose.
    and I have a fear of playing the game hide and seek or manhunt...
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I was bitten by a snake this morning. The little *kitten* got me like three times. It didn't hurt.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of even numbers, absolutely terrified. The radio/ TV volume must always be set on an odd increment. I'm constantly doing math in my head to make even numbered things come out as an odd number. haha I blame my mom. I was born 13 days late, causing me to be born in an odd month, on an odd day, of an odd year. Hmmm.... hahaha
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I work for an airline, fly fairly regularly, and turbulence scares the beejeebers out of me. Logically, I know there's nothing to fear, but as soon as the bumps come, by stomach knots up immediately and there's nothing I can do to stop that fear reaction.

It wasn't always like this - I think a missed approach due to crosswinds a few years ago did me in. Man, that was scary - aircraft rocking all over the place. :frown:

I'll never stop flying though!!!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I stutter when i get nervous and am quite awkward around cute guys. I also make "clicking"sounds when a cute guy walks by. I have had this pointed out by multiple people and i have only caught myself doing it a few times. seriously strange and i don't know why i do it. AT ALL....
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Another thing about me, I HATE being tickled. When I was a kid, my mom used to tickle me until I'd lose my breath. To this day I cannot stand to be tickled. My kids knew better from a young age not to tickle Mommy.
  • liftingbro
    Options
    I stutter when i get nervous and am quite awkward around cute guys. I also make "clicking"sounds when a cute guy walks by. I have had this pointed out by multiple people and i have only caught myself doing it a few times. seriously strange and i don't know why i do it. AT ALL....

Maybe it's going back to some cavewoman roots.....like your mating call?:laugh:

Sort of like as a guy I'm almost completely incapable of looking not at a woman's cleavage without some pretty good effort.

"Not gonna look....not gonna look...no gonna........damn it, I looked":blushing:
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i can't stand to watch scary movies and crimnal minds is tough on my nerves
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be called Daisy as a child and wanted to go to boarding school. I wanted this till I was 15!

I used to be able to just tap my nose and get a nosebleed. (I got out of so many classes at school!)

I have bear tracks on the back of my eyeballs so I get free eye tests as opticians are so interested in seeing them and my eyes have appeared in a medical book (bear tracks are literally paw like prints going across the back of my eye!)
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I didn't learn how to properly fold clothes until I was in the Army...now I fold my clothes with a "six inch fold" and it drives my wife crazy...:-)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i have an irrational fear of frogs.

i'm allergic to children but have 13 nieces and nephews and tend to attract the affections of little people.

(since it was bothering ket_the_jet and dry humor/irony is so difficult to convey via text...) "I reflexively correct grammatical errors in my head"

does everyone feel better now? :laugh:
  • Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I always eat the outsides or toppings off of all food first. Also I eat items off my plate one item at a time starting with the sides then the meat. I do not like food items touching each other....just weird.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I DONT wear glasses.................I have a theory on eyeglasses and optometrists in general(go on ask me)

When I leave my apartment I compulsively check and recheck that everything is locked and in order!

I might be losing ma hair!....ha!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I DONT wear glasses.................I have a theory on eyeglasses and optometrists in general(go on ask me)

So... what's your theory on optometrists and eyeglasses?
  • liftingbro
    Options

So... what's your theory on optometrists and eyeglasses?

Probably the same as mine: They will do anything to sell you glasses.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I whisper "wanna make out?" into my hubs ear at very inopportune moments. His literal reaction to this yesterday was to unbuckle my seat belt, reach over and attempt to open the passenger door with the car moving.

When i was kid I ALWAYS wanted to have braces. When I did I would get all different colors and always smiled! Sometimes I'd hand objects from them.

I've gotten my nails done twice. Hated every second of it. I don't like being touched so a massage has also NEVER happened. I don't understand how that ish relaxes people. :noway:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I love to read the "Did ya know?" facts on oatmeal packets...funny thing is I was doing this when I was logging on to MFP and then saw this thread. LOL.