Options
    This is for all you 90's kids
    remember Slime Time Live?
    I called in one time, and did the matching game
    and won a bike
    :D
  • LorelieLee
    Options
    haha i used to have around 20 but due to drunkeness and wear and tear loadsa them fell/got ripped out. Im building my way back up tho
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Once made an old man walk me home because I had missed my bus and was scared.
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    I've never once used a dishwasher.

I can't remember the last time I touched an animal.
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    haha i used to have around 20 but due to drunkeness and wear and tear loadsa them fell/got ripped out. Im building my way back up tho

i no what u mean lol
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i also afraid of thunder and lightning
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I never had the chicken pox.

Me either! Nor have I had the measles or mumps. I had a friend when I was around 5 or 6 & she got all 3 of them. Our parents made me stay with her all 3 times for around a week or so- slept in the same bed, ate & drank with the same glass & utensils. Stayed healthy as can be!(Now at the age of 34 I'm terrified of getting any of them because people always say that it is worse as an adult!)

Also, I'm ambidextrous! Was originally left-handed & my kindergarten teacher insisted that I be right-handed because all the other kids were right-handed. I told my Mom & she said just do both! ;-D
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm tv obsessed. I have 2 tivos that are always full with comedies, dramas and reality tv.

One of my all-time favorite shows has to be Boy Meets World! Love it.....watch it every morning while I get ready to go to work. I quote it more than I should even though no one else around me gets the references.

"They want you to take the rolls"

And I still have a crush on Rider Strong, aka Shawn Hunter
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    When I ride in the car with bad drivers I wear my sun glasses and close my eyes. The drivers just think I'm a cool customer and not afraid. My son lifts my sunglasses now and then to check if my eyes are open.

I can't sleep if my closet door is open, even a little.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I was on the cover of a book called "Little Miss Perfect". It is still being sold on Amazon.com but obviously it wasnt very good....since it is being sold used for a penny! :)

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Miss-Perfect-Megan-Leboutillier/dp/0910223106/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1313431988&sr=8-4

I actually saw this book referenced in a msnbc.com article on Parenting just last week...

There may be 8 for a penny each, but there is a "collectible" one for $10! :-D
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I used to be afraid of heights but got over that. Now I'm just afraid of falling from them.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I don't own a toaster.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    im scared to death of michael myers

i used to want to grow up and be a solid gold dancer or a fly girl
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    im scared to death of michael myers

me too!!!
    my husband tells me its silly to be afraid of michael myers but not freddy kreuger. i tell him....listen, annie, (i call everyone annie. thank you, Group X!), michael myers is believably real to me. freddy krueger is make believe to me. the serial killer types are the ones to fear! not the ones that are "super natural".
    lol @ me. i know. medication is needed.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I don't like watermelon flavored things...like gum or candy but I love watermelon.

I also don't eat things that pop...like peas or cherries but I like corn...
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Ok..here goes
    I have a fear of biscuits...well not the biscuits but opening the can...my 6 year old chases me around the kichen with them....When I watch TV I push 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13...etc on the remote. I refuse to cry in front of people, I think last time I cried in front of someone else was when I was 2 or 3, when I was younger when I got scared or hurt I'd hold my breath till I fainted (I have done this a few times as an adult) aaaand I speak Italian when I'm drunk...and its not my first language.

hmmm..
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to bed bugs.

I spent a week quarantined at home because the dr thought I had chicken pox, but in fact I had bed bug bites! Got better and returned to infested bed, just to find myself the same way. Turned on the light that first night back, saw them running for cover of darkness, folded the blanket to create darkness and picked up a few on a piece of Sellotape. Euch!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

I eat sandwiches upside down. Like a burger, top bun has to be facing down.

I'm just the opposite... I have to eat mine facing up LOL
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I don't like watermelon flavored things...like gum or candy but I love watermelon.

This is me too!! LOL
    I HATE watermelon candy or gum... it just doesn't taste right but
    give me a slice of the real thing and it's good as gold!!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My nickname in High School was "Mighty Mouse" because I was kinda built like this:

mighty-mousw.jpg

Plus I'm only 5'6" and stopped growing at 13.

The big guys thought it was funny watching me do a bench press and only have to move the bar like 6" from chest to full extention because of the short arms and barrel chest.

Wow - OMG! Mine was Minnie Mouse in senior school because I'm short!