Things that make a woman instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone NOT watch football?

Maybe they were raised in a closet or dropped on their head a few times

or have an unusual fear of snug spandexish pants or maybe they are just NOT HUMAN.....

Whatever :huh:
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options

or have an unusual fear of snug spandexish pants or maybe they are just NOT HUMAN.....

Well, since I'm the ONLY person here who said it...I'm just one of those 'weirdos' who doesn't get football. And luckily I found a man who doesn't watch it either. The only sport anybody watches in our house is MMA fighting. Gotta love two guys beating the crap out of each other. Now that's entertainment!
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    showing up in a whip cream bikini is always hot to see
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hmmm this was interesting!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Full knowledge of NFL football and rules.
    I dated a guy who hated explaining the rules to me. So I never liked watching it. When I found my husband, that was one of his most endearing qualities, that he didn't mind explaining stuff to me. Now I understand it a lot more and consequently, enjoy watching football. It's a win-win for our relationship. We look forward to fall every year, mostly because of football. That and cooler weather. :-)

My Boyfriend a big macho guy that doesn't like explaining himself BUT explains baseball to me as soon as I ask. No ignoring, huffing or puffing. And he does it in a quiet way (not irritated that I am bugging him way) That make him sexy to me :blushing: I appreciate that
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, wtf? If a man can't be held up by his own healthy ego, he's a girl anyway. The relationship won't work. I cannot believe people are ascribing to this archaic BS.

Sorry but I agree with aj. I'm not here to stroke my man's ego and treat him like a king. I love him and support him.... I don't feel like I need to kiss the ground he walks on. If he needs me to tell him daily that he is the greatest, he better find someone else. I'm not into kissing my man's *kitten*. That being said, I wouldn't want him to worship me either. A little independence and confidence goes a long way in making me like a guy, not him needing me to dote on him daily.

I agree 100%
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good at video games.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    CONFIDENCE.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I was led to believe all it took was:

Show up. Naked. With beer.

That's how I snagged my husband ;)
  • fteale
    Options
    I tell you what I like but is very hard for me to find.

A girl who hates reality TV as much as I do.

That would be me.

But I'm already married, to someone who hates reality tv as much as I do. In fact, we don't have tv at all at the moment.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    It's easy to name off what features/characteristics I like....but something that makes someone instantly hotter? Hmmm I will have to think about that one....

It may sound silly but if you are talking to a lady and she puts her hand on your shoulder and then runs down your arm to your elbow and then off. :blushing:

Awww, you are just as sweet as pie :)
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    My list of the perfect girl right here:

Sweet.

Non-dramatic.

Honest.

Affectionate.

Intelligent.

Is herself, not faked.

Someone I want to know me.

Can carry meaningful conversations as well as conversations about absolutely nothing.

Likes a lot of the same things I do.

Driven

Ambitious

Dang, long list!

If there were a like button it would have been used here. :)
  • fteale
    Options

Well, since I'm the ONLY person here who said it...I'm just one of those 'weirdos' who doesn't get football. And luckily I found a man who doesn't watch it either. The only sport anybody watches in our house is MMA fighting. Gotta love two guys beating the crap out of each other. Now that's entertainment!

Or because they are from the UK and the entire concept of American football is just bizarre?

I hate all televised sports. Again, so does my husband so that's ok.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    A girl with a short skirt and some nice legs ; )

Perhaps a long jacket as well?

i love that song. haha
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hugh Jackman.... oh, wait, you meant from a guy's perspective, not something that makes us HOT and need to fan ourselves... my bad

:devil:

lol
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Full knowledge of NFL football and rules.
    I dated a guy who hated explaining the rules to me. So I never liked watching it. When I found my husband, that was one of his most endearing qualities, that he didn't mind explaining stuff to me. Now I understand it a lot more and consequently, enjoy watching football. It's a win-win for our relationship. We look forward to fall every year, mostly because of football. That and cooler weather. :-)
    I TOTALLY AGREE! If I understand then I don't have to ask no more questions and I can enjoy the game more. Thank goodness my brother does not mind. I love the game but don't understand ALL the rules.
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Carl01 is so sweet!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    i agree... its okay for a girl to take interests in certain hobbies i do etc or joins us in a game of basketball or w/e.. but not going all out tom boy... i want a woman.. not a guy friend lol

also i have to say... OMFG I AM STUNNED!!!! once again my point proven.. girls are alot sluttier than guys.... look at the guy thread vs womans thread... woman post how they want their men half naked, n muscles n what not... n in guys thread the only thing thats post similar so far is "showing up naked"-posted by a woman... all the other guys are posting personality related things and that they just want respect from woman as a man...
    [/quote]

I so agree with you! I am shocked! I had no idea women would be like this!!! I braced myself for the men to be slutty but I actually have hope for the human race after what all the men said! Are we women are own worst enemies?!
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    The 3 b's. Brunette, Bi, and Busty . . . you will never go wrong!
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    The 3 b's. Brunette, Bi, and Busty . . . you will never go wrong!