Things that make a woman instantly hotter

Options

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Idolize your man!
    We have large egos that need to be constantly stroked - no pun intended.
    Not kidding this in more important than sex or looks.

Studies have shown a man is most likely to cheat if he feels unappreciated at home, not because the other girl is more attractive or they want more sex. Men need to feel like they have power and status. If at work they don't get it and they don't get it at home either they will be miserable.

So tell your man he's the greatest daily and you will have a happy man and make you instantly hotter to him.

100% agree with this! My guy loves when I appreciate the things he does for me. He jokes and says "don't tell me, show me" but I know that by showing him it's really just a hug and and kiss and a THANK YOU for being there.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    The 3 b's. Brunette, Bi, and Busty . . . you will never go wrong!

LOL

<---- rolls eyes and sighs!
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    A woman who can handle their PMS without snapping at anyone. :D

EFF OFF!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    The 3 b's. Brunette, Bi, and Busty . . . you will never go wrong!

I apply the 3 b's to movies as well. Bombs, boobs, and blood. Any move with all three are bound to please most guys.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Full knowledge of NFL football and rules.

Sooooo...what do you think of the new rule to do with low blocking and how the penalty for it is enforced? Personally, I'm still undecided. Or how about the one about a penalty that causes the clock to stop with less than one minute remaining in the game will result in a 10-second runoff? Seems a bit extreme to me............

Love me yet? :wink:

PS - I can drive a stick shift and I own 3 guns. But I also have a really nice collection of beautiful stiletto shoes. Don't make assumptions............:smokin:

Edited to add: I realize the above rules are NCAA and not NFL. I am smarter than I look!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Confidence, sass, witty.
  • liftingbro
    Options

Sooooo...what do you think of the new rule to do with low blocking and how the penalty for it is enforced? Personally, I'm still undecided. Or how about the one about a penalty that causes the clock to stop with less than one minute remaining in the game will result in a 10-second runoff? Seems a bit extreme to me............

PS - I can drive a stick shift and I own 3 guns. But I also have a really nice collection of beautiful stiletto shoes. Don't make assumptions............:smokin:

Edited to add: I realize the above rules are NCAA and not NFL. I am smarter than I look!

Not bad, but I believe those are not recent rule changes. How about the new kick off rules or play booth review rules?
  • millerll
    Options

Not bad, but I believe those are not recent rule changes. How about the new kick off rules or play booth review rules?

I believe the above rules are new for the NCAA 2011 season, yes? As for the kick off rule, total wuss. It turns one of the most exciting plays of the game into a.....bathroom break. And the play booth review rule will just slow down the game. I vote to let the coaches continue to make the challenge call. But I prefer a fast-paced game. :drinker:
  • liftingbro
    Options

I believe the above rules are new for the NCAA 2011 season, yes? As for the kick off rule, total wuss. It turns one of the most exciting plays of the game into a.....bathroom break. And the play booth review rule will just slow down the game. I vote to let the coaches continue to make the challenge call. But I prefer a fast-paced game. :drinker:

You pass:
    ]jedi+padawan+award.jpg
  • millerll
    Options

You pass:
    ]jedi+padawan+award.jpg

Cool! Spread the word...............:blushing:
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

I'm your woman! But, I'm gay. btw, I'm not feeling the new kickoff rule.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    a girl thats not a slut...
    a girl thats not a *****...
    a girl that doesnt think shes the queen of the world...
    a girl thats not huge fan of drama...
    a girl that does treat other with respect and thinks of other.
    a girl thats not high maintnace.
    list goes on my fingers will hurt...

My list includes these as well...along with dozens if not hundreds of others.

All I'll say...is I'm an incredibly lucky guy.
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    I am going to take notes! :bigsmile:
    me too!!! lol
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options

I'm your woman! But, I'm gay. btw, I'm not feeling the new kickoff rule.
    COLTS ALL THE WAY!!!! :)
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, wtf? If a man can't be held up by his own healthy ego, he's a girl anyway. The relationship won't work. I cannot believe people are ascribing to this archaic BS.
    Archaic??? LOL
    It's the truth and it works, trust me ladies.
    Like I said,

http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Why-Men-Cheat_2/2

"What's the number one reason men cheat? Ninety-two percent of men said it wasn't primarily about the sex. "The majority said it was an emotional disconnection, specifically a sense of feeling underappreciated. A lack of thoughtful gestures," Gary says. "Men are very emotional beings. They just don't look like that. Or they don't seem like that. Or they don't tell you that."

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Why-Men-Cheat_2/2#ixzz1VGeJKLhf
  • laureneva15
    Options
    I love this thread.
    Bumping so I can read at a later date.
    Also makes me happy to see it isn't just about *kitten* and tits
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I love this thread.

I love your sig,
    "Zombie's hate fast food" I'm using that!
  • laureneva15
    Options
    I love this thread.

I love your sig,
    "Zombie's hate fast food" I'm using that!

feel free, i stole it from someone else on here
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, wtf? If a man can't be held up by his own healthy ego, he's a girl anyway. The relationship won't work. I cannot believe people are ascribing to this archaic BS.
    Archaic??? LOL
    It's the truth and it works, trust me ladies.
    Like I said,

http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Why-Men-Cheat_2/2

"What's the number one reason men cheat? Ninety-two percent of men said it wasn't primarily about the sex. "The majority said it was an emotional disconnection, specifically a sense of feeling underappreciated. A lack of thoughtful gestures," Gary says. "Men are very emotional beings. They just don't look like that. Or they don't seem like that. Or they don't tell you that."

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Why-Men-Cheat_2/2#ixzz1VGeJKLhf

So what do you think the biggest reason women cheat is? Exactly the same. So why should the ego stroking be one way?
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be one or the other. I just think most women don't understand that a man needs to hear that the woman in his life finds him strong and handsome and sexy .. that she thinks of him as a good provider, a good father, etc. A man who doesn't feel like he embodies those things doesn't really feel like a man. It's not "*kitten*-kissing" ... it's just being honest and forthcoming with your feelings. Just tell him how you feel about him as a man, as a husband, as a father. That's it. And I think most women would be surprised at the things their men would say and do for them if they could stop seeing the vocalizing of feelings as "*kitten*-kissing" or "ego-stroking."

After 34 years of marriage, my mom still randomly tells my dad what a great provider he is. And she does it in front of other people. My dad would walk through fire to make her happy.