Stressed and Getting Healthy! new group

Options
123457»

Replies

• dianaalexdaniel
    Options
    Good Morning

If you need Motivation I will be there for you, I am new and I hope I figure out how to work this site well. It is nice to have a site like this where we can help each other. Enjoy your Day. I am enjoying Counting Calories I pretend it is Money I have to spend on my Food for the Day. Bye! Do Well, we can do it! Look out New Year here We Come.
  • dianaalexdaniel
    Options
    Good Morning

You said you ate Pizza and Cake for your Daughters Birthday. That's o.k. You ate it and now it is time to get back on your Horse and do better. Don't be hard on yourself. Treat yourself like you would treat a Friend, with Love and Understanding. We get a New Day to try again. I am here if you need to Talk. Have a Great Day.:smile:
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Good advice, I see this all the time and do it myself. We are so forgiving of eachother, accepting and understanding, but when we make a not so great choice with food or exercise, we beat ourselves up, and don't offer that same grace to ourselves. That needs to change!
    Good Morning

You said you ate Pizza and Cake for your Daughters Birthday. That's o.k. You ate it and now it is time to get back on your Horse and do better. Don't be hard on yourself. Treat yourself like you would treat a Friend, with Love and Understanding. We get a New Day to try again. I am here if you need to Talk. Have a Great Day.:smile:
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have been feeling stressed and overwhelmed again with life in general lately. So frustrating. Trying to keep the groceries we need in the house. (I have been almost a year now with eating gluten free, and I still haven't figured out a system that will work with getting groceries and planning meals) and just the idea of keeping my 5 plus bedroom house cleaned (tho I don't have to keep all the bedrooms cleaned, it is a big house to keep clean) These two things alone have been weighing heavy on me. Then I have been having knee issues, and just recently an injury from a couple years ago is bothering me again, it feels like a knife stabbing me in the back ribs, makes movement hard, and sometimes catching my breath too. I know it's just a muscle issue, but makes it hard to work out. So I haven't been doing what I need to do with working out, and it frustrates me. anyways, just venting. I'll get through it, always do! Thanks for listening.
    Good advice, I see this all the time and do it myself. We are so forgiving of eachother, accepting and understanding, but when we make a not so great choice with food or exercise, we beat ourselves up, and don't offer that same grace to ourselves. That needs to change!
    Good Morning

• Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted on here in a long time, really haven't been around much. I work from home and am paid by the traffic coming in.. well for 3 weeks it has been almost non-existant so large bills went unpaid and are now double this month. I was able to get traffic but I am being paid 1 cent per question instead of 10 so it takes me a lot longer still to make less. \

What really bothers me is that I've been around the same weight for 2 months now. I hate that I haven't worked out in awhile and that food has been the only thing to somewhat take away some stress. I really want to get back on track but I know this whole work thing is really making me struggle. UGH.