What do you make of my date?

Options

Replies

• MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Keep fishing, but raise your hook a little. There are indeed plenty of fish in the sea regardless of Exxon. However not all of them are bottom feeders. If he wanted a second date he should have bought the meal.

Other note;
    Yes animals are cute and furry. They also tend to smell bad and bite. If we were not meant to eat them they would not be made of tasty meat.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Please do NOT have your way with him...why give him sex AND your money? what a jerk! so he ended up paying $5 for his $11 dinner and you paid $20 for your $11 dinner.....
    don't bother seeing him again please!! and i would certainly ignore all calls/texts/emails from the jerk! Remember, people always put their best foot forward for at least a month or so.. and if this is his best, God help you when the worst comes! One question, though...since he does not like eating animals that have been killed, how long did it take him to chase the chicken around the restaurant, and was it difficult for him to eat it with its wings flapping in his face?
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    He is an idiot, find a real man, (one that eats meat, and understands chicken is meat too)
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    I really wanted to see 6'9" naked... but I don't know if I can afford it... :drinker:

lmao!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Test your dates for generosity. When you finally pick your mate, your life will be a lot easier if he is generous. I'm not really in favour of going dutch for this reason. If you go dutch every time, you never get to find out until it is too late, you have kids, and he isn't willing to pay a dime for their expenses. And men who expect women to pay for their expenses are the worse.

Where your date falls along this spectrum is your decision. So follow your instincts---they are telling you to run.
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    dude has serious issues.............drop him before it's too late.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    NNNEEEXXXXTTTTTTT...............
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Just smile and look cute when the check shows up lmao. He asked you out, he pays. If it was set up I would say "dinner was great, how about i take you out for dessert?" I joined eharmony and it's been a crash course in dating for me since i'm so new to it. Bottom line: If you can't feed me we shouldn't be dating lmao. Not saying he has to pay for every meal in the future but the first 3 are him. You can get coffee before or if you go to the movies let him pay for tickets and you get snacks.
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    He's a ****head.

She's right.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    If we were not meant to eat them they would not be made of tasty meat.

LMGDAO
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    happy107.gif RUN FOREST, RUN!!!!!! happy107.gif

Major loser!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Bottom line: If you can't feed me we shouldn't be dating lmao.

BWHAHA. My life motto.
  • hlavers
    hlavers Posts: 32
    Options
    Just realised in my rush to comment that I made my cardinal pet peeve and spelled loser...looser

Please forgive me all!!!!!!

I do know how to spell and edit and need to read before hitting "post"

;)
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    *kitten*

Do you need more analysis?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Is he homeless that he needed your $?
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    dude has serious issues.............drop him before it's too late.

Even the guys on this post noticed it.. Plz dont make a mistake and see him again.. it could cost you much more than $20 .. it may cost you your heart.. just saying!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Remember, people always put their best foot forward for at least a month or so.. and if this is his best, God help you when the worst comes!

Love that!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Winning!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    You're going to insult the meal I may order and then not pay for it? Lose him.
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    He is an idiot, find a real man, (one that eats meat, and understands chicken is meat too)

LMAO