TURBO FIRE 8/22: The Holiday Countdown!!!!

Options

Replies

• becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    HIIT 20 and Tone 30 done today on week 10 proper! And a 25 min run to boot! BOOM!!

Where is everyone else at?
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    On Thursday I did Fire 55 and on Friday I did Fire 45 ez. Since then I've had strep so no working out fir me:( I am hoping to do fire 30 and sculpt 30 today sometime but I'm just feeling drained. Hopefully I'll feel normal again tomorrow!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Not sure what's up with this weather and colds floating around but I got sick yet again last week. I guess the only advantage was that I didn't get a chance to overeat on Thanksgiving or drink alcohol or anything. So, basically, my weight stayed pretty much the same. I'm much better (save this nagging cough). I did 10 minutes of 30 Day Shred as a warm up(something I just picked up at the Target the other day) and then did Tone 30 (which I LOVE now.) Tomorrow will be Fire 30 (which I haven't done in forever) and Abs 10. This week starts the Advanced Cardio stuff--- week 13! Woohoo!!!
  • becka63
    Options
    Wow- week 13, that's awesome!

I did fire 45 today, I love the music in that one, but sheesh, 3 drills?!!! C'mon!! I was huffing and puffing my way through it, having done a 3 mile run earlier...perhaps I need to look at that for next week when I hope to start the bridge to 10k programme!
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Not sure where everyone disappeared to! I'm still here and going strong! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back! The holidays were crazy and friends and family and cooking and baking... well! LOL Been busy! :)

I admit it's been a bit hard to get back with the program! LOL Mostly due to laziness and cooler weather BUT I'm doing it and doing it well! :)

I am about to do Tfire60! I can't believe i'm on week 15! Only 5 weeks left! :( I'm sad! LOL

Totally looking forward to another challenge come the new year! I am thinking of starting one in February so that in January we can all do different workouts if we want and maybe have more of us start at the same time! What do you guys think about that?!?!? Starting Feburary 2012? Granted I will still be working out in January, doing cardio 4 times a week and then my studio classes, but I dn't want a schedule! I want to do all my workouts and well then in Feb hit i hard!

Okay, well hope all is well! Are you guys all seeing great results? Are you losing weight or maintaining? Are youfeeling energetic and excited for Christmas!!? It's really almost here! LOL Decembe 1st tomorrow! WOW

ENJOy YOUR EVENING!
  • becka63
    Options
    Did HIIT 25 and sculpt 30 - with my new 10lb resistance band! Yikes! Was a good burn but hard work- I genuinely felt 'failure' on some of the moves. Looking forward to using them with CLX. Rest day tomorrow cos I'm in college, then back at it Friday!
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    I attempted Fire 30 yesterday. Made it through but it was pathetic. Haha. Being sick blows! I'm feeling much better today but my body just feels worn down. Went to the gym today and was going to do Fire 30 again but I don't think it's gonna happen. :( I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be 100% again. I'm finally on week 5 and I feel like I'm finally on a roll except with this Strep throat junk! :)
  • Thankilates
    Options
    @Beckkotsch- Good for you for pushing through and doing what you can do! But don't feel bad if you need to rest while you heal! I am like you and want to work out all the time, but it's important to listen to our body!

@becca, girl you are killing it! KILLING IT! I love resistance bands! I haven't been using them as much now, but I really like them for pilates and various other things! I prefer weights for arms though! :)

SOOOOO WOW GUYS! I USED THE WEIGHTED GLOVES FOR TFIRE 60 AND ALSO ZUMBA! DANG! I THINK I'LL BE SORE TOMORROW, BUT NOT TOO BAD SINCE I HAVE BEEN DOING SO MUCH ARM WORK IN PILATES AND YOGA! :) I MIGHT START ADDING THEM IN A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK! :) LIKE ON SCHEDULE! :)

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

I WANT PROGRESS REPORTS! WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU?!?!?!?
  • hoyagirl03
    Options
    Completed Fire 30 today. Feeling much better today just gotta get rid of that cough. Taking yesterday off to really REALLY rest made such a big difference. Everyone, stay healthy!
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    Fire 30 yesterday. I also killed it at the gym yesterday too. It's so nice feeling well enough to get a good burn on! I think Fire 45 is what's on the agenda for today. I might do Sculpt 30 as well. :)
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Hey guys! IT looks like you are doing great! This week has been so weird workout wise, but i"m getting all of them in and feeling good about it!

I did Tfire hiit30 and am about to do Fire60! I have been using the weighted gloves and LOVE IT! WHen I punch I can see some really great definition! :D

Okay, well that is it hope you are all doing well! have you all started thinking of what is next for January It's almost here!

How much weight have you lost for this Holiday season!?!??! :D
  • hoyagirl03
    Options
    For Friday night, I did Turbo 45 EZ (hadn't done that in a while) and then did Upper 20 for the first time. Great exercises, I feel super accomplished and everything. However, because I was still getting over a cold and everything like that this week, I'm restarting week 13 tomorrow. While it's a little disappointing, it was more important to get healthy. Everyone, just drink your OJ, wear a hat and take your vitamins! :)
  • becka63
    Options
    Just one more of week 10 then into week 11 I go!! Woo hoo!

Did fire 30 and stretch 10 today, nice and easy!! Ha!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Hope everyone had a great holiday. I started week 9 today. HIIT 15 and sculpt 30. What a great workout. I still should be done Jan 5. I was planning to do a TurboFire/ P90X hybrid afterwards. But my hubby thinks I should train for a half marathon. I still have a few weeks to finally figure out what to do. There hasnt been any weight loss for me. But thats because of my medical conditions. I can say that my endurance when I ran has gotten so much better. I'm loving TurboFire!
  • hoyagirl03
    Options
    OK, just finished up Turbo 60. the first time I've done it and it's honestly not a joke. Really it's no joke at all. It went by fast, I have to say, but probably because I was trying to learn the moves and what not. This has definitely gotten my attention!!! Wowza. That's all I have to say. Now off to some dinner!
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    Fire 45 today! It's one of my favorites so far! I think Core is tomorrow!
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've honestly lost track of where I'm at week-wise! I usually just pick and choose which one I want to do. I often combine them i.e. TF30 and a HIIT 15 or 20. Or TF45 and a strength training DVD.

I think I'm going for maintenance until Christmas. With everything coming up soon, I know I won't lose anything but I don't want to gain, either.
  • hoyagirl03
    Options
    Just finished up Core 20, Lower 20 (WOW!) and 10 min of 30 day shred. Feel great and burned some serious calories. Thank goodness tomorrow is a rest day... makes so much sense. LOL. Then back to Fire 60 on Tuesday!! Woohoo!!! :)
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Helllllo Everyone!!!!!!! So I can't believe on week 16! Just to finish Tfire is a huge accomplishment and well I'm very happy to that I won't be on of the millions GAINING ten pounds over the holidays! :)

I have a busy week and am looking forward to doing my first run through class on Wednesday morning !

Happy for all of your results- weight wise and STRENGTH Wise!

@jatijah- I totally agree! MY weightless has slowed down a bit, but my endurance and strength is amazing !I am feeling so strong and can see a HUGE difference when doing other workouts! :) It's not always about the scale!

Hoya- good for you! You are doing amazing workouts! KEEP IT COMING! I LOVE TFIRE 60! SO much that i'm doing it 3 times this week! LOL Just for fun! LOL

Spoiled wife- you are doing workouts so that is good! LOL Wherever you are,keep it coming! I'm at the maintenance part too! I mean if we lose weight, awesome, but if not, maintenance is good and we will keep losing or working out and being healthy come the new year!

Beckkotsch- woooo! Good job! Fire45 is really fun! I love all of them and go through phases, but my husband's fav is 45 and we do it often! :)
  • beckkotsch
    Options
    I did core 20 and Sculpt 30 yesterday. I'm SO sore from sculpt. Not really sure why....maybe I just went deeper into my lunges and squats? Or maybe I should have stretched better afterward? Idk, either way I'm sore! I want to start week 6 today but I already hit up the gym and with being sore, idk if I should push it.