TURBO FIRE 8/22: The Holiday Countdown!!!!

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Just stopping in! I have cut up all my fresh veggies from the market and am just waiting on a load of laundry and then workout time! oooh and my husband is finally feeling better and can take a walk with me tonight! Very happy about it!

Anyway, ahve a great holiday season everyone! :) K
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Hello everyone! Well, I'm back from ym vacation and gotta tell you, that while i didn't get every single workout in from tfire, I did do about 450-500 calories of elliptical work every day and also walked/hiked every day, so I'm feeling pretty good!

I just did Tfire hiit30 and about to do sculpt and move on with my day! :)

Hope you are all well and that you will join me on the next hybrid challenge come the end of January! :) I think it's a great way to kick off the new year!

Have a great new Years and hope your Christmas was great! :) Did you all lose you weight?!?!?!

I'm happy where I am being I have 6 months until Mexico! Just found out from my best friend that we will be going down to stay in a condo on the beach for my 30th, for FREE! SUPER EXCITED! Now I REALLY need to bikini ready! :)
  • Thankilates
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Man, it has felt good to do my Tfire! I even added Zumba in today!

Anyway, hope you are all having a great day!

XOXOXO NAMASTE!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was HORRIBLE on vacation. :( Not one TF workout got done. I did however walk everywhere so it's not as if I didn't get any exercise in.

Kim, my older brother is stationed in Japan and he got married there. :) It was beyond amazing.
  • Thankilates
    Options
    Well guys tomorrow is my last day of Tfire and I Encourage you all to join the new thread to keep going! Not sure of the name yet, but thinking something like 90 Days of ALL THINGS BEACH BODY HYBRIDS FOR SUMMER CHALLENGE!

I will be doing it and teaching, and doing a yoga journal challenge, and getting my blog on my yoga studio website up and runing where I am sharing recipes and motivation etc! SOOOOO, lots to look forward too! I will be making that thread over the weekend getting ready for the 9th!

Thanks again for all your time and jouneys! Hopefully you all ost weight and felt good!

I wil say I have never felt better! I still have 20-25 pounds to go, but that was my goal! To get halfway there and maintain over the holidays and then to lose the last through May and be BIKINI READY for my 30th! Again, thanks and love to you all!

Namaste!