Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Curious how it worked out for you OP?
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    are you familiar with the crack diet? i wouldnt suggest it but ...........................
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You know, we can store up to 12lbs of poop in our system.

huh, you learn something new everyday
  • jumperchick
    Options
    there is a diet called the 5 bite diet where you can lose 6lbs a week. what you do is only drink water or drinks with no calories. take a mltivitamin everyday. you eat two meals per day. you can eat what ever you want,but each meal can only be 5 bites of food. its also called the snickers diet because each meal should be about the size of the snickers bar. the guy who came up with this diet based it off of the diet people who have just had their stomach stapled are on. i have never tried this, but i saw something on youtube about it.

WHAT?! wait ... wh.. why? ... omg. I know I haven't been around too long, but this is the first time I've heard of this.

ya kinda different huh ?
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    Curious how it worked out for you OP?

sorry it took forever to reply, well I just did my regular routine, I lost a pound and I wore spanx and the dress and everyone said I looked nice, I will post a photo soon, I danced a bit but was out of breath easily and I couldn't stand my heals they hurt so much can't wait to lose the weight so I won't be so heavy. My grandma was very happy she danced a few songs with her children and took a photo with all the grandchildren present, about 100 of us (29 were not present) All in all, it was a great day thanks for asking!