It's amazing how many of you that don't pay attention.

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    yeah you see the kind of protein shakes I like are.....errrr ...um ...wait what are we talking about again?I guess I wasnt paying attention
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Also, some people are full at 800 calories. I could eat 1,000 and sometimes less and not be hungry the rest of the day. I could burn all those calories off so i would have net 0 or even a negative net and i wouldn't be hungry. i do agree that YOU dont deerve a good job though for your horrible eating.

Just because you're malnourishing yourself and don't feel hungry while doing it, does not make it positive.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

I wasn't name calling, I was describing. Also, I know what it means, that's why I used it.

LOL Well if heinous is expecting others to be responsible for their own actions, then heinous I am.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

I wasn't name calling, I was describing. Also, I know what it means, that's why I used it.

LOL Well if heinous is expecting others to be responsible for their own actions, then heinous I am.

OH! No, the heinous wasn't about you expecting people to be held responsible for their actions, I'm all about that. It was that you didn't seem to think that you owed anything to your friends, support, encouragement...those kinds of things. Sorry, I assumed, what with your ability to look up words, you could follow that. My mistake.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Also, some people are full at 800 calories. I could eat 1,000 and sometimes less and not be hungry the rest of the day. I could burn all those calories off so i would have net 0 or even a negative net and i wouldn't be hungry. i do agree that YOU dont deerve a good job though for your horrible eating.

Just because you're malnourishing yourself and don't feel hungry while doing it, does not make it positive.

im not malnourishing myself. i weigh around 220. im way overweight for my weight. im not some skinny chick that has an eating disorder. its not like that. I eat and im full. im not hungry. does that make me a bad person? does that mean im not feeding myself and making myself lose weight no.
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options

OH! No, the heinous wasn't about you expecting people to be held responsible for their actions, I'm all about that. It was that you didn't seem to think that you owed anything to your friends, support, encouragement...those kinds of things. Sorry, I assumed, what with your ability to look up words, you could follow that. My mistake.

My friends and I encourage one another all the time. But none of us are responsible for each others actions. Grow up.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Every time I write a good blog I get 10-15 friend requests. It clearly states in my profile that I have neither the time nor the inclination to read other people's diary on a daily basis and yet I still get flooded with requests. If you want personalized attention, focus your requests on people who have less than 30-50 friends. If you're friending people with 200+ friends you're just not going to get the attention you want. Sorry.

ETA: And I don't feel I'm here to babysit anyone. Unless you specifically ask for advice on your food diary, I will not try not to offer it. You're a big boy/girl and I'm not your Mommy.

Woah. I'm not friends with anyone on here so that they can give me specific attention. How about you've written something inspiring and people want to be your friend? I've never read you're writing, so I don't know what it's like, but you know, maybe you could take it as a compliment.
  • killagb
    Options

im not malnourishing myself. i weigh around 220. im way overweight for my weight. im not some skinny chick that has an eating disorder. its not like that. I eat and im full. im not hungry. does that make me a bad person? does that mean im not feeding myself and making myself lose weight no.

If you're 220lbs...800 calories in a day is FAR too little. I eat more than that(nearly double) and I'm 171lbs....just sayin. And no, I'm not saying it makes you a bad person...not sure how you would arrive at that conclusion. It means you're not eating enough to be healthy, that's exactly what it means. Malnourished is the word for such a thing.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

My friends and I encourage one another all the time. But none of us are responsible for each others actions. Grow up.

Oh, but the OP shouldn't expect encouragement, and someone to call her out when she wants/needs it? I'm not following why you are so special...
    Don't tell me to grow up, you aren't in charge of my actions, remember?
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    Op--- you do realize that Mcdonalds is horrible for you even if you do get a salad the sodium is soooooooo bad. Not saying you cant go there you just shouldnt go everyday!!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    No I'm not, thank God. It was merely a suggestion. But I'm going to end it here, you may have the last word if so wish. Have a lovely weekend, prayers for those in the path of Irene.
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options

If you're 220lbs...800 calories in a day is FAR too little. I eat more than that(nearly double) and I'm 171lbs....just sayin. And no, I'm not saying it makes you a bad person...not sure how you would arrive at that conclusion. It means you're not eating enough to be healthy, that's exactly what it means. Malnourished is the word for such a thing.

How am i supposed to eat when i'm not hungry? Why should i? just to go back to eating whenever I want and how much of it I want. to make me overeat again
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how crazy people get over inane things like this. However, this thread has been a thoroughly amusing read; almost on par with a Taso thread.
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    Not sure how to take this.... some ppl ***** cause ppl talk about their diaries... some ppl ***** because ppl don't... hmm...

I agree
  • killagb
    Options

How am i supposed to eat when i'm not hungry? Why should i? just to go back to eating whenever I want and how much of it I want. to make me overeat again

You obviously are going to do what you want. I'm telling you the facts...if you prefer to lose weight by eating far too little...I guess good luck with that. Obviously the key isn't just eating whatever you want and over eating....but eating HEALTHY options...and if you aren't getting enough in a day...well guess what...you boost up what you are eating with some calorie and nutrient rich foods to get where you need to be...preplanning does wonders. Anyhow...I'm sure this won't change your mind so good luck.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options

As an overweight person recovering from an ED, I kinda take offense to that. EDs aren't just for the very thin. And there's more to EDs than just starving.

Not trying to inflame, only inform. Also not implying anything about you. Just throwing information out there in an effort to clear up a well-believed misconception.
  • maria25428
    Options
    I THINK WE ALL WOULD BE SKINNER, AND HEALTHIER IF WE DIDN'T STRESS AND DWELL OVER STUPID THINGS... LIKE THIS THREAD.
  • killagb
    Options
    I THINK WE ALL WOULD BE SKINNER, AND HEALTHIER IF WE DIDN'T STRESS AND DWELL OVER STUPID THINGS... LIKE THIS THREAD.

Your caps make me fatter.
  • ilovecreg120809
    Options

You obviously are going to do what you want. I'm telling you the facts...if you prefer to lose weight by eating far too little...I guess good luck with that. Obviously the key isn't just eating whatever you want and over eating....but eating HEALTHY options...and if you aren't getting enough in a day...well guess what...you boost up what you are eating with some calorie and nutrient rich foods to get where you need to be...preplanning does wonders. Anyhow...I'm sure this won't change your mind so good luck.

I do understand what you are saying. But when I eat fruits for veggies for snacks and eat healthy all day I would eat only 600 calories and be full and not get hungry the rest of the day. thats not my fault. im not going to keep eating when im not hungry just to eat 1,200 calories
  • maria25428
    Options
    THE SMALL CAPS MAKE ME CROSS EYED -_- lol