Calories burned during sex?

Options

Replies

• keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    A good morning laugh! I've been reading some of this to my DH! Oh what fun!

Don't worry kellch, you won't be the only skinny, hairy palmed, blind person. A lot of us will be joining you!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    why do you think this is my favorite smiley?00020191.gif
  • keiko
    Options
    I didn't really think it was true! It does cause blindness!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

Don't worry kellch, you won't be the only skinny, hairy palmed, blind person. A lot of us will be joining you!

th_happy0005.gifth_yipee.gif:laugh:

Oh! Wait! No....no one is allowed to join........you burn more by yourself :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :smokin:
  • keiko
    Options

Oh! Wait! No....no one is allowed to join........you burn more by yourself :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :smokin:

Sorry, not joining you! but we'll also be skinny, hairy palmed & blind! I want to burn the most amount so I'm going solo!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I can just picture my Memoir that im gonna write....

The Secrets To My Success

how i lost 100 pounds.....:laugh:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I didn't really think it was true! It does cause blindness!

Lets ask Max, he would know from experience...Oh Max! :wink:
  • kellch
    Options

Sorry, not joining you! but we'll also be skinny, hairy palmed & blind! I want to burn the most amount so I'm going solo!

:laugh: :laugh:

LOL......I know.....I was just kidding.....Sorry I'm wierd :bigsmile: :laugh:

I has a wierd sense a humor if ya know what I mean :devil: :smokin: :laugh: :laugh:
  • christiedicus
    Options
    I hope you figure out some day its not about the calories when you in the bet room:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    I hope you figure out some day its not about the calories when you in the bet room:laugh:

Very true.....just one of the great benefits that come along with the rest of it :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

it is definately about the calories if you in the bedroom by yourself 6 times a day :laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    How many calories are burned putting the kids back in their beds 5 times and convincing your husband that the coast is clear?
  • kellch
    Options

it is definately about the calories if you in the bedroom by yourself 6 times a day :laugh:

five.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    http://www.revolutionhealth.com/calculators/lose-one-pound

To burn one pound from sexual intercourse, I'd have to be at it for 683 minutes. :laugh: 11 hours and 23 minutes. :laugh:

To burn one pound from sexual foreplay, I'd have to be at it for 1988 minutes. :laugh: 33 hours and 8 minutes. :laugh:

ROFLMAO
  • tuxedo702
    Options

To burn one pound from sexual intercourse, I'd have to be at it for 683 minutes. :laugh: 11 hours and 23 minutes. :laugh:

To burn one pound from sexual foreplay, I'd have to be at it for 1988 minutes. :laugh: 33 hours and 8 minutes. :laugh:

ROFLMAO

OMG! I would die of a heart attack before I had a chance to enter my exercise points in! :brokenheart:
  • kellch
    Options

ROFLMAO

WOWZERS :noway: That's a lot of ummmmmm "quality time" with the significant other. :laugh:

What's this thing say about goin solo :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: :laugh: :laugh: BRB :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

ROFLMAO

WOWZERS :noway: That's a lot of ummmmmm "quality time" with the significant other. :laugh:

What's this thing say about goin solo :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: :laugh: :laugh: BRB :laugh:

Doesn't say :grumble: :laugh: :wink:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    The ladies totally dig the HRM assist in the bedroom!

Thanks for the link! I just created an entry, it says 59 calories every 10m. Not too shabby!

Nothing like an alarm to let you know its all good! :laugh: And if the man is old enough it would be like a warning bell for a heart attack,,,,,,so she has time to get away! :blushing:
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    here is what i found on the internet....

KISSING: Kissing can burn around 120-325 calories an hour, or around 2-5 calories a minute. Engaging in long make-out sessions with your partner is not only good for your relationship; it is also good for your waistline. A 10 minute make-out session with your partner each morning and each evening could burn up to 100 calories a day. That’s 36,500 calories a year, or just over 10 pounds worth of weight loss. When was the last time you made out with your partner.

UNDRESSING: According to an Italian professor, even undressing can burn off calories. Unclasping a bra with two hands burns 8 calories, while unclasping it with only one hand burns up 18 calories. Unclasping it with your mouth can burn 87 calories.

ORAL SEX: 15 minutes of oral sex can burn off the calories consumed in a long sip of wine. There are calories present in semen, though, so if you swallow, there are around 7 calories in a teaspoon of semen. Since the average volume of ejaculation is 1-2 teaspoons, you can expect an average of 7-14 calories per ejaculation. That will easily be burned off during the course of your lovemaking, though.

*kitten*: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. *kitten* can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of *kitten*, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous *kitten* session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

INTERCOURSE: The average lovemaking session burns between 50 and 100 calories. Having sex 3 times a week burns 7500 calories per year. That’s the equivalent of jogging 75 miles. The more intense the sex, the more calories are burned: up to 15,000 calories annually (at a frequency of 3 times weekly). 15,000 calories wquals over 4 pounds of weight loss per year!

ORGASM: Experts estimate that an orgasm can burn between 60-100 calories.

oh dear:blushing:
    i'm gonna do it again tonight armed with this info:laugh:
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO

Hrmmm this sounds a bit too low. That's for maybe the boring kind of sex where no one is moving. Also known as... not sex.

Similar though to the stat I posted before, this shows 5.12 calories/minute instead of 5.9 calories/minute. Wheee! Let's reduce sexy intercourse to pure numbers! That'll rope a mate!

The vigorous *kitten* calories that are promised would require a jump rope and a rowing machine... but hey if that's what gets you going, then I'm kinda curious to see the video!
This discussion has been closed.