Boob talk for the busty ladies!

Options
Ok chicas! Im a very big 38 DD! Has anyone went down with weight loss in the boob area? I mean boobs are fat so they should go down. Im finding that they are actually looking bigger which is very discouraging :cry: But then again, I havent drop that much weight yet. I guess we shall see.

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i was a 36 E and am now a 32 D after losing ~30 lbs...mine are more perky and firmer than ever :)
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    42DDD at almost 250lbs., 36D at 150lbs. Doubt I'll get much smaller, but if I do, I'll have to buy myself a set.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!! There is hope :happy:
  • moriam
    moriam Posts: 4
    Options
    My boobs got smaller the first time I lost weight. But your back size goes down in roughly the same proportion. I was originally a 36G and went down to a 28G. Although both cup sizes are a G, the cup on a 28G is actually smaller than a 36G cup - does that make sense?
    Good luck x
  • curlsvicious
    curlsvicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am the same bra size as you and I haven't lost any in that area yet. I'm down 15 lbs and the only place I notice it is in my legs and my butt. Problem is, my butt was small to begin with! All of my other friends who have lost weight, the boobs were the first to go. Maybe we're different lol! Good luck!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    38DD to a 38 C/D (depends on the bra style) after 65 lbs lost. Genetics play a huge roll, but mine looked bigger in the beginning because I lose right under my bust in the upper abdominal region first making my bust look bigger even though it really isnt. Doing chest & shoulder strength training will help keep them perky as you lose. Ive done a fair amount of push ups!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Hiya! Was 206lb at 42e now a 142lb at 34c xx
  • curlsvicious
    curlsvicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am the same bra size as you and I haven't lost any in that area yet. I'm down 15 lbs and the only place I notice it is in my legs and my butt. Problem is, my butt was small to begin with! All of my other friends who have lost weight, the boobs were the first to go. Maybe we're different lol! Good luck!
  • moriam
    moriam Posts: 4
    Options
    My boobs got smaller the first time I lost weight. But your back size goes down in roughly the same proportion. I was originally a 36G and went down to a 28G. Although both cup sizes are a G, the cup on a 28G is actually smaller than a 36G cup - does that make sense?
    Good luck x
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36 DD to a 34 D...I'm happy with that though because they balance out my new shape!
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I started out as a 34 F. 30 pounds later, I'm down to a 32 F. The smallest I ever was, 30 pounds from where I am now, I was at 30/32 DD to DDD(F). So in my case, I do lose a little boob - but not a lot and the proportion stays the same to the rest of me (really I've gone down a cup size since cup size is the difference in chest to boob --- but the proportions stay the same so my cup size stays the same).

Now, I hardly gain any in my boobs when I gain either. I gain it all in my hip, thigh area. Generally, the last place you gain (boobs for me) is the last place you lose. Everyone is different. For example, my mom loses in her boobs first. Go figure.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Hiya! Was 206lb at 42e now a 142lb at 34c xx
  • daram05
    daram05 Posts: 80
    Options
    Prior to my almost 30 lbs weight loss, I was a good 36DD/DDD. To date, I haven't been re-sized. However, there is significant room in my bras and they are DEFINITELY not as tight as they use to be. Oh, and I can put it on the second and third latch, which I haven't been able to do that in years.

I plan on getting re-sized around my birthday in October. Trust and believe when the pounds come off, you'll see a difference in that area!
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm a G34 and when I lost weight it was the first thing I noticed was they were getting smaller. If you lose weight in other areas first like your belly then that will make them look bigger for sure lol.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You are bound to lose some as your weight comes down

I am a 38DD as well, but I am hoping I won't lose too much from my boobs I like them a lot :)
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've only dropped 20lbs. I was a 34F, now I'm a 34E.
    I must've lost if all from my boobs! :laugh:
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    42H to a 40F after 30 lbs and 4 months - I'm happy.

Carrying these things around all my life - nothing but trouble except for when they earned their keep feeding babies!
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Giggity!
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    hahahaha my legs and butt go first too :(
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    At 256 I was a 42G. Now at 187 I am a 38DDD. Woohoo the girls are getting smaller. They appear larger though because the rest of me is also getting smaller.