Boob talk for the busty ladies!

Options

Replies

• gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I don't think they ever go away, mine are growing after breast reduction, was so bummed that he didn't make me smaller, stuck with a full "C" had triple D's but would love to know why everyone wants them, they just make you look fat.

]
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: Me too, it seems people are either built with thinner legs and butt, bigger middle and boobs....or smaller boobs and middle but heavier butt and legs..look around and you will agree with me I rhink.:ohwell: :ohwell:
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to a 34C.
  • milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I fell right down from a 38 DD to a 36 A/B....

Why. Can't. It. Be. The. Same. For. My. STOMACH!?!?

:laugh: I hear ya! Before weight loss my boobs were bigger than my stomach, now my boobs are smaller than my stomach so it looks like I've gained weight instead of losing! :sad:
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I dropped 20 lbs and got larger in cup, smaller in band. I lost very little in the way of actual breast tissue.
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DD too. It varies in different shops tho. Debenhams & BHS (UK) I'm now a 36E in non-padded bars. In Padded bras a 34F =O and in Boux Avenue (Formally La Senza) am now a 36DD, But still getting smaller as I can barely fit into my non padded and my Boux Avenue now lol
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 60 lbs and they havent gone anywhere yet. Maybe the band is getting a little looser but thats it. Was a 38dd and probably could buy a 36dd now but the 38s arent that big yet. Im thinking that they're here for good.
  • At 170 I had 38 DDDs and I am now 130 with 34 DDs :) Add me :)
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    I'm a 32G and my bras are getting too big, but I still haven't gone down a cupsize after 18 pounds lost. Have you always had large boobs?
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Was a 42 DD
    Now 32 D (well between a C and D)
  • RoseAsRose
    Options
    i was a 36 E and am now a 32 D after losing ~30 lbs...mine are more perky and firmer than ever :)

That is awesome - do you do peck exercises to keep them firm? Also, how did you get a ticker with pictures????
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost over 60 pounds, but didn’t start losing my boobs until I was about 40 pounds down. I was an H cup. I’m getting fitted for a new bra this weekend, so I currently do not know what cup I am now. However, I know that previously I was a 44 and at last measurements I was 38. The cup is probably anywhere from a DDD - E
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    My dear ladies.... 2 years ago I lost 50lbs and gained several cup sizes.... I went from a 38DD to a 36H.... Personally, I didn't find it discouraging at all... I lost the weight and kept "the girls"..... A win-win in my opinion
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Ok chicas! Im a very big 38 DD! Has anyone went down with weight loss in the boob area? I mean boobs are fat so they should go down. Im finding that they are actually looking bigger which is very discouraging :cry: But then again, I havent drop that much weight yet. I guess we shall see.

Mine look a little bigger now than they did when I started, but that's because my belly has gotten so much smaller that the boobs stick out more. LOL When I've lost weight in the past, they did get smaller, but, unfortunately, that's the last place I lose weight. This has always been the progression for me:

Legs/butt
    Belly
    Arms
    Back
    Boobs
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    seems like i lose in my thighs, then belly.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    38C to 36B so far. I figure by the time I'm done losing weight, I'll be concave!!!
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    At 232lbs, I was a 42D. Now, at roughly 195, I am a 40DDD. Figure that one out and let me know how that happened. I do see that they are "smaller" but yet still in proportion with my body.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yup. They go down. I was 38DD, too. Now I"m 38D comfortably, but can get into 36D cuz my backfat's gone. I'm lost 32 lbs so far and big boobs run in the family on the small women in my family. I donno that they'll get much smaller, but they're smaller than they were, so I'm happy. They look smaller cuz you're toning up everything else. The same thing is happening with my booty, so don't feel bad.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I only came when it said boobs. If your goal, OP, was for this topic to be responded by oogling guys like me, missing accomplished.
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I was a 38 triple D...went down to 117 lbs once and never lost an ounce there...finally couldn't stand them any more and got a reduction..begged for a "B" cup but wound up with a "C" but look so m uch better and lots smaller everyone thought I lost a lot of weight lol..guess I did.
    i have always known i would look smaller if i had smaller boobs. currently 38ddd(F), 5'4'